38- evil twin

Nora Farris
Friday , March 1st,2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
chapter thirty-eight- evil twin

 ───chapter thirty-eight- evil twin

Nora FarrisFriday , March 1st,2019─── ・ 。゚☆: *

Nora Farris
Friday , March 1st,2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

IT WAS THE FIRST OF MARCH, THE CITY WAS SLOWLY DETHAWING AND THE ANNIVERSARY OF MY FATHERS DEATH WAS APPROACHING. A knot in my stomach was growing, it's almost been one lap around the sun, how had I possibly made it this far?

I'd never thought i'd live to see the day where I dreaded the spring. The blooming flowers, warm spring rain showers, and perfect sixty degree weather all seemed so gloomy to me now. I wanted to stay in the cold dark of the winter a little longer, I knew the spring was going to be hard. So so so hard. But I had to at least try.

"Oh brother," Dani sighs, worry in her sing-songy voice. She was already three shots in, cheeks flushed and red. "We are going to a concert Nora, at least look like you're excited."

I look at her from the mirror, she stands behind me absolutely wrecking her room, looking for an outfit. The night was stunning, warm even, with a light breeze. I sigh releasing all tension and bad thoughts.

"Hand me that bottle." I say turning around with the brightest smile I can muster. I at least had to try. After all, it was a beautiful night.

Dani hands me the Titos with a mischievous smile, before I can change my mind I turn the bottle up, gulping and gulping.

I grimace deep at the taste nearly losing the contents of my stomach with a few gags. Dani stares at me wide eyes, impressed.

"You're a beast," She hands me blue gatorade on her nightstand and I guzzle it trying to wash the Tito's taste out my mouth.

My third shot, I chase it with the gatorade, even though by now the alcohol taste isn't bothering me as much. I felt loose and fuzzy in the brain.

"Now we are caught up," I put the bottle on her dresser. My legs feel loose and wobbly and the euphoria begins.

"Yay, let's have fun." Dani pulls me in for a hug and I laugh and then we both laugh, tipsy. "Let's have fun the way we used to." she adds.