39- villain

Ezra Montgomery
Saturday, March 2nd, 2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
chapter thirty-nine- villain

 ───chapter thirty-nine- villain

Ezra Montgomery Saturday, March 2nd, 2019─── ・ 。゚☆: *

Ezra Montgomery
Saturday, March 2nd, 2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

chapter thirty-nine- villain

               IM SO DRUNK AND THE WAY CHASE LOOKS AT NORA MAKES ME INSANE WITH RAGE. Im dizzy and everyone crowded around me is loud and worried which makes the room spin harder. I'm caged in like a rabid animal, they circle round for the show, unfortunately I would give them one.

My old ways were creeping back in like a possession. I was destructive and ruinous once again, it never left, it's always been there.

I saw the way Chase's eyes scanned her longer then they should have, how he gave her that charming smile, I couldn't stop myself from swinging, the anger made me see black, I really couldn't make out much, couldn't recognize any faces in the crowd, couldn't hear what they were saying either, I just knew that I wanted to beat Chase's face to a bloodied pulp.

It was dumb, I admit, but my thinking was impaired and she looked so angry with him already. I didn't like seeing her angry or sad or anything other than happy.

I throw a punch to his jaw and he takes it like he's used to brawling. Soon cameras are pulled out and flash is blinding my eyes, agitating me more, I can't see her anymore, she's gone done the stairs so fast, leaving me. She always leaves me.

He shoves me, making my beer bottle shatter and ooze foamy gold everywhere onto the floor. There's gasps. "This isn't you, Ez!" Astrid calls, it only annoys me, it should be Nora in the crowd, rooting for me, worried about my wellbeing, instead she had bailed.

The crowd chants fight fight fight.

"What the fuck dude?" Chase asks nonchalant, trying to readjust his clothes and hair like a douche, like this whole situation is beneath him.