23- drive me crazy

Nora Farris
Sunday, February 11th 2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

chapter twenty-three: drive me crazy

Nora FarrisSunday, February 11th 2019─── ・ 。゚☆: *

Nora Farris
Sunday, February 11th 2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DANIELLE'S PLACE FELT MORE LIKE HOME THAN MY OWN HOUSE IN THE PAST FEW DAYS. I avoided home like the plague, I only stopped by Friday evening to get a few articles of clothing and toiletries. Only because I was sick of going to school like Danielle's siamese twin. Her clothes didn't suit me well.

I felt like nothing suited me well, I felt unwanted and unloved. My own mother...I tried not to think about it, but if I wasn't thinking about my mothers cruel words it let my mind wander to Ezra.

I was embarrassed and filled with great uncertainty. I couldn't bare to face him or talk to him, but that didn't stop him from trying. I stopped carrying my phone around, the constant buzzing just made me feel an indescribable heartache.

Danielle treated me too good. It made me feel bad for moping and sulking the weekend away, but it's all I wanted to do. Lie around feeling bad for myself.

Danielle didn't leave my side, she bought me all my favorite food, watched all my favorite movies with me and distracted me best she could.

As I played with her cats, Thor and Macaroni, by the spot near the window I liked, Bri bustles through the door. She hadn't been home in days, but that was usual Bri behavior.

Bri looked terrifying, she reminded me of Raven from Teen Titans. She was goth and had metal in her face and tattoos everywhere, her hair was currently pink and black. Bri looked terrifying, but she had one of the sweetest souls.

Bri mumbled a tired hello, but sat with us for a while. She said she knew someone that could beat my mom up. She asked me about Ezra too.

When she did, Danielle's blue eyes bulge out her head. "Bri—" she warns.