Note

This is the end of the novel. Hindi ko alam kung ilang beses akong umiyak sa kuwentong ito. Damang-dama ko kasi iyong nararamdaman ng dalawang bida. I do not know if it was just me, but that is what I really felt. 

This story is dedicated to all brave women who conquer their fear despite the challenges life has given them. Thank you for being a brave, beautiful, and courageous woman!

Thank you for giving Stanley Ian and Vega a try. Thank you for loving them, their character, and their personality. I am attached to the two characters, especially to Vega. I do not know but she seems like a real person to me. Close kami ni Vega, guys. HAHAHAHA.

I  wrote this story because I want to tell everyone that age doesn't matter when it comes to Education. Maybe there are plans you have set for yourself but failed to reach them.  But believe me, God has better plans ahead for you. 

Do not be afraid in reaching your dreams. Through perseverance and determination, you will succeed. You just have to believe in yourself.

Accept failures as your greatest weapons toward blooming and fruitful success. 

My passion for writing is burning. I cannot stop anymore. I am happy I chose to write again.

See you on my third installment of the senior high school series 🌜

Thank you!

Love,

𝓛𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 🌺