McKenna

McKenna

I woke this morning wrapped in Seb's strong embrace. He lay beside me, still sleeping, his mouth slightly open with a soft snore emanating from him. I sat up and rested my chin on my hand as I watched him sleep, and I felt as if my heart might burst with all the love I felt for this man. Last night we had made love practically all night long and it was magical. I slowly pull the duvet down, revealing more and more of his perfect form. I feel my cheeks grow warm as my body was already beginning to tingle deliciously down below my waist. I never thought it was possible for me to get so turned on by simply looking at a man, let alone a sleeping man. When the duvet barely covered his manhood, I stopped pulling it down and ran my fingers up his bare hip, over the taunt muscle of his stomach, up his chiseled chest, my finger circling his taunt nipple before I leaned down to pull it into my mouth. He immediately began to stir. I glanced down and saw the duvet beginning to tent and I couldn't stop the satisfied smile that spread across my face.

"Ken, mmm, don't stop," he murmured as he smiled softly. I bit my lip and began to trail my fingers back down his chest, stomach, over his bare hip, disappearing under the duvet as I wrap my hand around him, gasping softly at how hard he already was. Seb began to move his hips as my hand stroked him gently. His beautiful brown eyes, slowly began to flutter open, and I leaned over him. I pressed my bare breasts against his chest as I quickly straddled his waist.

"Good morning, handsome," I whisper against his lips, my tongue darting out to taste him. A slow smile spread across his face as he wrapped his arms around me, his hands snaking their way down my back to my bare backside. He moaned softly as he bucked his hips, his tip teasing me.

"This is quite a way to wake up."

"Should I stop?" I teased as I moved my hips against him, but not letting him inside me just yet.

"I don't think so," he smirked as he gripped my hips. He quickly lifted me and buried himself deep inside of me, immediately hitting that magic spot.

"Oooh," I moaned as I began to roll my hips. "Mmm, Seb," I closed my eyes as I began to ride him hard.

"McKenna," he panted underneath me, his hands reaching up to knead my breasts, pinching my hard nipples, causing me to move faster and faster against him. "You feel so damn good."

"Seb, I love you so much," I panted as I felt my release approaching.

"I love you too," He reached up to touch my cheek and I opened my eyes to look down at him, "Look at me McKenna. I want to watch you when you cum for me." That turned me on even more. Seb's hand slid between our slick bodies as his fingers found my sensitive nub.

"Ahh," I shuddered as his fingers worked their magic on me as I continued to move. "Don't stop, Seb." I felt his hips meet mine, driving hard against me. Then it began, the slow burn, until the delicious explosion. My vision blurred as it hit me hard. I screamed out his name, chanting it over and over as I continued to ride him as I pulsed around him. I swear I saw stars from the intensity of the orgasm that hit me. Never in my life had I felt something so intense with anyone. I was so lost in the euphoric pleasure I was feeling I hadn't even noticed Seb had came as well. I collapsed on top of him, our bodies slick with sweat. I felt Seb's arms wrap around me and his lips on my head. I smiled softly to myself and kissed his chest before lifting my head to look at him. I gently nipped his bottom lip with a wicked grin, "I just can't seem to get enough of you." Seb smiled down at me, buried his hands in my hair as he kissed me tenderly. The emotion behind that kiss took my breath away. He slowly pulled back and rested his forehead against mine.

"The feeling's mutual," He kissed me lightly once more before letting me go and stretching lazily underneath me. "Is this how you're going to wake me up every morning? A man could get spoiled." I laughed as Seb grinned up at me.

"Maybe if you play your cards right." I quickly lift myself off him and jump out of bed. Seb tried to catch me, but I was too quick for him. He pouted as he watched me.

"Wait! Where are you going?" I glance back at him over my shoulder and smile at him.

"Shower," I pause in the doorway to the bathroom. I try my best to give him a seductive, come hither stare. "Care to join me, handsome?" Seb immediately threw back the duvet and chased me inside the bathroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Over the next couple weeks, Seb and I spent as much time together as we possible could. I introduced him to my parents and he actually brought me to meet his parents as well. My parents loved him and welcomed him with open arms. When Seb took me to meet his parents, I could tell he was nervous. He had always told me how controlling and unrelenting his parents had been when he was growing up. When I met them, I saw them completely different. They were of course a very traditional couple. Very straight laced and clean cut, sort of like they had stepped out of a Norman Rockwell painting. Seb was of course the polar opposite. His parents didn't know how to handle his rebellion, and that made Seb think his parents just didn't love him and didn't want anything to do with him because he wasn't who they wanted him to be. After one evening with his parents, I saw just how much they genuinely loved their son, they just didn't know how to communicate with him.

After our first meeting, I sat Seb down and told him how I saw his relationship with his parents. I had been the first woman he'd ever introduced to his parents, and I knew that was because he loved me and wanted his parents to meet the woman he loved. For so long, he had convinced himself he didn't need his parent's approval and didn't want it either. I knew different. I told Seb how I saw his relationship with his parents. He was hesitant to believe that was how they really felt about him, but with a gentle nudge from me, he finally sat down with his parents and talked about everything. Seb talked about how much it hurt for him to grow up feeling like his parents didn't approve of his life choices and didn't want him to simply be himself. His mom cried as she listened to him talk about his feelings. It was hard to watch, and I'll admit I was crying right along with her. When Seb moved from his seat beside me on the couch, I wasn't sure what he was going to do at first. He slowly walked over and knelt in front of his mother and covered her hands with his. His mother looked down at him, her tearful eyes surprised at his show of affection towards her. A small smile wavered on her lips as she gripped his hands tightly in her own. She told him how much she loved him, and how proud of him she was. Seb cautiously put his arms around her frail shoulders and pulled her into his embrace. This of course caused her to break into body wracking sobs as she held onto her son as if she was afraid of drowning. Seb's dad wrapped his arms around them both and they sat there for what felt like a lifetime just holding each other. It made my heart unbelievably happy to see Seb reconnecting to his parents. From that day forward, they promised to be open and honest with each other about their feelings, vowing to never let anything get in the way of their relationship again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The night of our last performance was finally here. I was so excited to have the next few months off, and Seb and I had been talking about taking a long trip somewhere tropical. The night was magical. We played better than ever, and Seb surprised me by bringing both of our parents to the show, as well as Nicky and Elladine. Afterwards, we all went to dinner together. Our night was perfect...until we got back to our flat.