McKenna

Author's Note: I know this chapter is short. I promise I will make it up to you on the next one! :)

McKenna

He slowly pulled away from me. I stared down at him with passion filled eyes, my lips swollen with from his kisses. "Why did you stop?" I whispered as I gently ran my fingers through his beard, then traced them over his lips. He kissed my fingers and I couldn't help but smile down at him.

"It's taking all of my will power not to pick you up and take you to my bed." Delight and passion flared in my eyes as I looked down at him from where I still sat perched on his lap. I rocked my hips against his hard on and his eyes rolled back from pleasure.

"Why don't you?" I leaned down and kissed him again, pulling his bottom lip into my mouth, nibbling on it for a split second before releasing it with a seductive grin.

"I have to know something first." He closed his eyes for a moment, then looked up at me. "I have to know it's me you truly want." I smiled down at him and my heart felt as though it would burst.

"Can you not tell how much I want you?" I smirked down at him. "If you can't, then I'm not doing it right..."

"Trust me, you're doing everything right, Ken. I want you so badly, but I'm not going to take you to my bed unless I know it's me you want. And I don't mean just for a fucking epic shag." My brow furrowed in confusion. Could he really not know how much I want him? My heart was his, and no one else would ever be able to take it from him. He lowered his gaze, unable to look at me. I pulled his face back up to mine and gently kissed his lips. The passion that had once been there replaced by tenderness. My hands held his face as my tongue gently stroked his lips. His hands wound around my back pulling me closer to his chest before he buried them in my hair. I pulled away just enough so I could look him in the eyes.

"I...I love you Sebastian." My heart hammered against my ribs as I stared into his beautiful brown eyes. They grew wide in surprise as he looked up at me. I reached up and pulled the tie from his hair, running my fingers through his silky brown locks for the first time. I had been dying to run my fingers thought his hair since I first saw him in the Villa, and I couldn't believe I was finally doing it. "You're the man who has my heart." I took his hand and placed it over my heart and smiled down at him. "It beats for you." Seb continued to stare up at me, not saying a word. I sat there on his lap unsure what I should do. Did I say too much? Did he not feel the same? I began to chew on my bottom lip as I slowly lowered his hand from my chest, fighting the tears that wanted to fall. Seb gently took my hand and placed it over his chest. I could feel it beating rapidly and I held my breath waiting for him to say something.

"McKenna...I'm not...I've never been good at expressing..." he took a deep breath and looked back up at me. "My heart is and always will be...yours." I couldn't stop the excited squeal that escaped my lips as I flung my arms around him. He laughed softly but his strong arms held me close. I kissed his lips softly, murmuring against them.

"I love you so much, Sebastian." He smiled against my lips and he pulled back just enough to look into my eyes.

"You are the only person on this Earth that I actually like to hear call me that." I grin down at him, then lean forward to whisper in his ear.

"Take me to your bed and make me yours, Sebastian." I could feel him shiver in delight just before he crushed my lips against his once more. He stood up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to his bedroom, never once breaking our kiss.