Seb

This part is sexually explicit. You've been warned!!

Seb

"I...I love you Sebastian." My heart felt as if it were going to beat out my chest as I stared into her beautiful blue eyes. So long I had dreamt of her saying those words, and now here she sat looking down at me and I felt like I needed to pinch myself to make sure I really wasn't dreaming. She reached up and pulled the tie from my hair, running her fingers through it for the first time. Her touch was amazing. I wanted to close my eyes and just let myself get lost in her, but she spoke again. "You're the man who has my heart." She took my hand and placed it over her heart and smiled down at me. "It beats for you." I continued to stare up at her, not saying a word. I just didn't know what to say. How could I put it into words? What could explain exactly what she means to me? She deserved the moon and the stars, and I honestly didn't think a bloke like me deserved her. She sat there on my lap looking unsure of herself. She began to chew on her bottom lip as she slowly lowered my hand from her chest, fighting tears. I gently took her hand and placed it over my chest. I knew she could feel it beating wildly as she waited patiently for me to say something.

"McKenna...I'm not...I've never been good at expressing..." I took a deep breath and looked back up at her. There was just so much I wanted to say, but my words failed me. "My heart is and always will be...yours." McKenna's face broke into a wide grin as an excited squeal escaped her lips. She flung her arms around me, and I laugh softly pulling her close.

"I love you so much, Sebastian." The sound of her calling me Sebastian didn't irritate me the way it usually did when someone called me by my given name. Somehow that name that I usually despise coming from her beautiful lips was the most beautiful sound in the world. I smile against her lips and pull back just enough to look into her eyes.

"You are the only person on this Earth that I actually like to hear call me that." She grins down at me, then leaned forward to whisper in my ear.

"Take me to your bed and make me yours, Sebastian." I wasted no time. I crushed my lips to hers. I stood up, and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I carried her to my bedroom, never once breaking our kiss. McKenna's hands fisted in my hair as our tongues danced together. I carried her blindly to my bedroom and I didn't stop walking until my legs hit my mattress. I lay her down gently on my bed slowly pulling away from her. She smiled up at me, her eyes clouded over with desire, desire that was for me and me alone. I couldn't believe this beautiful creature wanted me. McKenna's hands reached underneath my shirt, grabbing the bottom and pulling it over my head. She bit her bottom lip as she looked at my bare chest, her nails digging into my back in a delicious combination of pleasure and pain. Her hands began to unbuckle my belt, and I felt as if I couldn't breathe. The anticipation was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before with any of the women I'd been with in the past.

I lean down and kiss her deeply as her hands continue to work on my pants. Suddenly I feel her small hand reach inside my boxers to stroke my length. I nearly collapse on top of her, the pleasure almost too much to bear. I quickly sit up, pulling her shirt up over her head. I stare down at her laying back on my bed, half naked, her lips swollen from my kisses, her chest heaving from her rapid breaths and I'm once again struck by just how beautiful she is. I run my finger down her cheek, over her lips, down the curve of her neck, over the swell of one perfect breast and I smile.

"You are so fucking beautiful, McKenna." Her cheeks flush in the most attractive way as she smiles back up at me.

"So are you," she whispers as she caresses my face. Never before had anyone called me beautiful. If it had been anyone but her I might have been offended. I kiss her again, slowly at first as my hands cupped her breasts, feeling the taunt tips through the lace. She moaned softly against my lips as I slowly circled her nipples with my fingers before I found the front clasp of her bra. With an expert flick of my finger, her perfect breasts were revealed to my hungry gaze. The rosy tips were just too tempting to resist. I flicked my tongue along one tip then the other before sucking one into my mouth. She immediately arched underneath me, her hands holding my head in place as I lavished my attention on one breast then the other. My hands worked on the button of her jeans while my mouth continued it's attention to her breasts. I reluctantly pull away just enough to pull off her jeans and panties, before ridding myself of my own and quickly returned to her. My mouth finds hers again while my hand ran up her inner thigh. I could feel her tremble slightly under my touch and it brought me such pleasure to know I was doing that to her. I pulled away just so I could watch her face as my hand grazed the part of her that yearned for my touch the most. Her hands gripped my shoulders, her nails biting into my skin as her hips rose, telling me without words what she needed from me. A smirk tugged at my lips as I slowly circled her clit, her eyes closed as she threw her head back and called out my name.

"Seb!" she panted as she began to writhe underneath me. I kissed my way down her glorious body until I lay between her legs. When I stopped touching her, she looked down at me, a mixture of confusion and frustration on her face.

"I'm going to taste you, McKenna," I whisper as I look into her eyes for just a moment before I lower my head. I ran my tongue against her once before flicking it against her nub, her hips bucking instantly. "I knew you'd taste so fucking good." I inserted one finger and began to pump in and out as my tongue continued to tease her. She was so fucking wet for me and I wanted nothing more than to bury myself inside her warmth. I was so damn hard, the ache was almost unbearable, but my need to make her cum for me was greater than the need for my own satisfaction at the moment. I add another finger as my motions become faster and faster. Her hips rock in rhythm with my fingers.

"I'm so close, Seb," she pants as she pinches her own nipples hard, turning me on even more if that was possible. McKenna buried her hand in my hair as I bite down gently on her nub and give it one more flick. That's all it took, "Ah, fuck!" she screamed as her orgasm hit her hard. I didn't let her recover before I climbed back up her body, burying my cock deep inside her. Holy fuck, she was so damn tight, and she was still pulsing from the orgasm she'd just had.

"Damn McKenna," I groaned as I fought to remain still to give her a moment to adjust to me. "You feel so damn good." When she began to move her hips against mine, we began our first dance together. Slow and steady was the pace I tried to set, but I could feel myself going faster and faster. Our need for each other was just too much. She wrapped her legs around my waist, her hands grabbed my ass as she kissed me hungrily. "You're mine," I growl against her mouth as I pound into her.

"Yes," she gasps as I hit her spot over and over, her nails raking up my back. "I'm yours Sebastian. Always." Faster and faster I move inside her. "Harder," she begs and I'm more than happy to oblige. I'm almost there, I can feel it building and I was almost ready to explode. I reached between her legs and circled her clit again and again, adding more and more pressure.

"Cum with me, baby," I groaned as I felt myself coming closer and closer to my release. When she clinched around me and screamed my name, I finally spilled inside her. My hips continued to pump, gradually slowing down as our orgasms began to ebb. I collapsed on top of her, hoping I wasn't crushing her with my weight, but being too weak to move off of her just yet. We lay there in each other's arms, our bodies covered in a sheen of sweat, both of us trying to catch our breath. I slowly raise my head and kiss her softly. I start to roll off of her, but she wraps her legs around my waist and holds me in place.

"No, don't go yet. I love the feel of you inside me," she whispered against my lips and I smile against them.

"I'm not going anywhere," I promise as we continue to kiss lazily. She smiles up at me as she runs her fingers through my hair again.

"I love you McKenna," I whispered as I ran my finger across her lips.