McKenna

My adrenaline is pumping. The confrontation with Tai and Genevieve was so unexpected. It broke my heart to see how hurt Genevieve was. I was truly sorry for any hurt my relationship with Seb caused her, but Tai...he was just doing what he could to be back in the spotlight. He's not upset that I'm with Seb now. All he wanted was the attention to be back on him, and I'm not having any of that. Seb and I are in love, we're happy, and I'll be damned if I let him ruin our life together.

Once we are inside my flat, I turn to Seb and push him up against the door and crush my lips to his. I can tell I took him by surprise, but when my body pressed hard against him, I felt his arousal. He was already ready for me, and that made me even hotter for him. I grab his hair and force his head back as my lips devour his neck. I nip his ear and smile when he groans loudly. I whisper in his ear.

"I want you to fuck me right here against the door." Seb wastes no time. He lifts me up and flips us around, so my back is against the door. I wrap my legs around his waist. Seb's hands pull my skirt up around my waist and rips my panties off. I squeal in surprise, but this only turns me on even more. Seconds later he is inside me. There's no tenderness, he's rough and hard, and it's exactly what I want. "Fuck, yes, Seb."

"Ken, you're so damn hot," he groans against my neck. We're both so turned on that it doesn't take long for us to reach our peak. My legs tighten around his waist as I scream his name over and over. He begins to move faster and faster until he spills inside me. Slowly I lower my feet back to the floor, but Seb's strong arms continue to hold me up. He turns his head and gives me a slow and deep kiss, the kind of kiss that makes your knees weak. "I love you so damn much." I lean my forehead against his and close my eyes.

"I love you too, Sebastian." He bends down and picks me up in his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my face as he carries me to our bedroom. He lays me down on the bed and crawls in beside me, pulling me close to his chest. We lay there in silence for a few minutes before he finally speaks.

"I'm so sorry that happened," his voice is so soft and filled with emotion that it makes my heart constrict in my chest. I lean forward and kiss his lips softly and look into his warm brown eyes.

"You have nothing to apologize for."

"I feel like I do. I mean, I really hurt Viv. I never meant to, but..." I cut him off by placing my finger on his lips.

"Stop it. It sucks that Viv got hurt, but you can't help how you feel or how you don't feel. You thought you had no chance with me, so you tried to just live your life and move on. You tried with Viv, but it didn't work. She felt more for you than you felt for her. It does suck, but that's life. You can't always get what you want in life. I'm sorry Viv got hurt too, but I'm not sorry that I have you. You mean everything to me, and I won't lose you." Seb gently caressed my cheek before kissing me.

"I don't know what I did in this life to deserve you, but you make this life worth living." I feel my heart swell in my chest as tears sting my eyes. The love I feel for this man, transcends any feelings I've ever had before. Sebastian is the man I will spend the rest of my life with, I have no doubts about it.

"You know what I think?"

"What?" he eyes me skeptically.

"I think we should go on a trip somewhere, just the two of us. We can go away and spend quality time together. Who knows, maybe you'll get tired of me and will decide you don't want to be with me."

Seb leans his head back against the pillows and barks out a laugh, "That will never happen. Maybe you'll get tired of me."

"Never," I whisper as I lay my body on top of his. When he smiles up at me, brushing my hair from my face, I can tell from the look in his eyes that he truly means it.

"Where would you like to go?"

"I thought maybe someplace tropical. Fiji maybe? I've always wanted to go one of the places I've seen online and on tv where the water is crystal clear. We could maybe get a place right on the water, maybe even have our own private island." I begin to get really excited thinking about the trip. "What do you think?"

"Sounds fantastic. What about Doom and Cello?"

"We can ask Nicky and Ella to keep them for us."

"How long are we going to be gone?"

"A month or so. Is that too much?"

"A month of having you all to myself? Hell no!" He kisses my lips softly and smiles, "Let's do it." I jump up excitedly and grab my laptop. Less than an hour later, we had our trip booked. Nicky and Ella quickly agreed to keep Doom and Cello for us while we are gone. I found a beautiful house on a private island. The beach surrounding it was nothing but beautiful white sand, and crystal-clear water. It had a private pool, and there was a waterfall within walking distance of the house. It sounded so amazing, and I couldn't wait for us to be lounging on that beautiful beach with a cold fruity drink in our hands. The house would have one person who would do the cooking and cleaning for us. It was going to be absolutely perfect.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A few days later, we were on our private island together. We took long walks, lounged on the beach drinking delicious fruity drinks, and making love any and everywhere we wanted when the mood hit us. We hiked about half a mile from the house and found the waterfall. It was absolutely gorgeous. We climbed up to the top of the waterfall and jumped into the pool below. It was so magical making love to Seb behind the waterfall. It felt like we were in our own little world, and I never wanted to leave it. Before we knew it, the month was almost gone. We sat on the patio overlooking the beach eating our dinner. Part of me was sad at the thought of leaving our personal paradise, but the other part of me was excited to get back to our life back home. I missed Doom and Cello and I missed the orchestra, but this alone time with Seb has been the best time of my life. I was lost in my thoughts, looking out over the beautiful sea. When I turned back to face Seb, he was no longer sitting across from me. I was shocked when I turned to find him kneeling down in front of me. My heart stopped in my chest as he took my hand in his...