McKenna

McKenna

My mind was reeling. I'd just made love to Seb. It felt as if my heart might burst from all the happiness that I felt. This man was everything to me, and I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life showing him that.

"I love you so much," I whisper against his forehead. He looked up at my eyes and I saw love reflected in their depths. I knew he hadn't said the words yet, but I could feel them. I could be patient and wait for him to say them back, after all, Seb wasn't the kind of guy who readily put what he was feeling out there.

"I love you McKenna," he whispered as he ran his finger across my lips. Tears immediately formed in my eyes and he looked at me troubled. "Why are you crying? Please don't cry..." his voice trailed off as he gently wiped at my tears with his thumbs, his lips softly brushing my eyelids. I try to laugh, but a soft sob escapes instead. "What did I do?" I shake may head and cup his face in my hands.

"I'm not sad, Sebastian."

"Then why are you crying?" his brow was still furrowed in concern. I gently run my fingers through his hair, my lips brushed his.

"Because you make me so very happy." Surprise filled his eyes and a slow smile spread across his handsome face.

"I plan on spending the rest of my life making you happy, McKenna." He kissed me softly as he rolled off me, pulling me against his chest. I could feel his fingers gently tracing circles over my back and I sighed contently. "So," he began and I raised my head to look up at him. "You had the hots for me from the moment you walked into the Villa?" He wagged his eyebrows at me and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah, yeah. What did you think of me when you first saw me?"

"I thought you were fucking hot." Seb laughed as I hit him playfully on the arm. "What? You are. I can't help if I'm stating a fact. I just never thought you'd ever be interested in a regular bloke like me." I kissed his chest before biting at his nipple playfully. "Ah!" he laughed softly.

"Will you come to London to see me play?" I ask, and his face immediately turns red. I look at him confused, "What?"

"I, uh..." his voice trailed off and he suddenly seemed nervous. He ran his hands through his hair, then looked me in the eyes, "I've already seen you play." My eyes grew wide as I looked up at him. What did he just say? I lay there unable to speak. "I took the train to London about four weeks ago and I saw you perform." His finger traced over my nose as he smiled at me, "You were brilliant." I still couldn't believe it. He had come to London to see me perform, and he didn't even let me know he was there?

"Why didn't you tell me you were there?" Seb sighed heavily as he sat up in bed, leaning against the heavy wood headboard. I watched him pick at a string from the sheet that barely covered his lower half. He finally looked into my eyes, his brown eyes not hiding his sadness.

"I had bought you flowers...tulips, your favorite," he smiled softly, tucking my hair behind my ear before he continued. "Anyway, I was waiting for you to come out after the performance. You came out, and you were happily signing autographs and talking to fans. You looked so happy and so beautiful," he stared off across the room, getting lost in the memory. "I was about to go up to you when Tai came up behind you." Suddenly his handsome face darkened, and I felt my heart ache for him. He looked down at the sheet again, his voice got so soft I almost couldn't hear him. "He wrapped his arms around you from behind, whispered something in your ear, and I just couldn't bring myself to go up to you. I dropped the flowers and just turned and left." I sat there in silence, thinking back to my last performance in London. I remember that night. It was the night before I found Tai with Lily, and what Tai had whispered in my ear was not sweet nothings. He had actually been critiquing my performance, telling me how 'off' I seemed to be on stage. I had plastered a smile on my face, to try to hide the hurt. Once all the fans had dispersed I remember seeing a bouquet of tulips laying near one of the exit doors. They had no note attached, but something made me bring them home and keep them. I had put them in a vase and kept them on my bedside table. I looked over at Seb who still had yet to meet my gaze again. He chewed on his bottom lip, and I could tell he was nervous. I placed my hand over my heart, feeling it squeeze in my chest. I pull the sheet back from him and slide my still naked body to sit on his lap. I can see surprise on his face, but a smile tugs at his lips. His hands rest on my hips. I let my hands slide down his firm chest, along the taunt line of his abs, noticing the tattoo on his ribs for the first time. I had been so focused on what Seb had been doing to me, I didn't have a chance to really appreciate his beautiful form. My breath caught in my chest as I traced the outline of the cello, it was wrapped in music notes. As I studied them, I immediately recognized the piece. I lips trembled, and my vision blurred from the tears that filled my eyes. I blinked, and they began to stream down my cheeks and I smiled at him.

"Bruch's Kol Nidrei?" Seb's cheeks blushed and he nodded slowly. He reached up to brush the tears from my cheeks.

"It was your final piece that night. Every time you played, I could feel your passion, but this piece..." his voice trailed off for a moment. "This one was different from the others. It was as if you were playing for someone who's heart was broken. I even saw tears on your face as you played. It was unforgettable." He shrugged his shoulders, looking a little embarrassed. "Pretty stupid, huh?" I shake my head vehemently and swipe at my cheeks.

"That's exactly what that piece was for me. The orchestra leader let me choose one piece to perform. I knew what it had to be."

"Why did you pick something so sad?"

"Because I was missing you." I looked up at him, and he gave me one of his rare smiles. It was a genuine smile filled with love. I could feel it radiating off him. He leaned forward to capture my lips with his own. I grabbed handfuls of his hair pulling him hard against me. I felt his hands slide around my hips to grab my backside as I moved my hips against his. He moaned softly against my lips as I felt him beginning to harden again beneath me. I couldn't stop the smile that spread across my face, my heart beginning to race with excitement. "That didn't take long," I teased as I reached between our bodies to stroke him.

"I just can't seem to resist you..." he practically growled as he trust his hips up as my hand continued to stroke him. I smile down at him as I quickly take him inside me once more, relishing the feel of being one with him again. As long as I live, I will never tire of this gorgeous man.

"Mmm," I moan as I clinch around him, causing him to bury his head between my breasts as he clutched me tightly against him. "I love the way you fill me, Seb." I gently rock my hips against his and I gasp, "You were made for me." We began our dance once more...