Chapter 29- Neeks

First off, wow, I made it to Chapter 29..... There are only like 10 of you that read this, but thank you for reading. Enjoy this chapter, 😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~*°*°*~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, what the actual fuck, was going on?

The person who was hugging me finally let go, and I turned around. I saw my hands rest on my stomach, that was absolutely huge.

The person's hands flew to my stomach, and he leaned down and gave it a kiss. It was then I was able to see that the person's hair was a shade of blond. They turned their head up at me, so I was now looking straight at them, but I couldn't make out their face. It all looked like there was some sort of haze over it.

"Do you still want to go to Jess' today?" They asked me, making me respond once more without wanting, or trying to.

"Of course I am."

"But-"

I interrupted them, placing a kiss on their lips,

"But nothing. I have been through so much shit, and come out alive. I think I can handle going to my brother's house." It made me happy to know, that in whatever twisted -thing- this was, that Jess was still there and still my brother.

"Fine, Maya. But you know I worry." They fussed, making an odd feeling spread in my chest.

"I know baby, I know. But it's not gonna happen again, we've gotten too far, Xander. It's not gonna happen. Not again, I won't allow it."

In that second, the blurry face cleared up, and instead I saw- clear as day- Xander's face. A little older than I last remember, but happier than I'd ever seen him.

"Ooh, also, Nico is coming over, I didn't tell you cause I forgot, but yeah... He'll be here in about 5 minutes." I felt myself and him laugh, as the room around me faded away, and Xander's laughing face became engraved in my mind.

~~~☯~~~

Nicolo's POV

"This is the key for her room, just go in and wake her."

"You're sure she asked for me to go and wake her up?" I double checked. The entire situation seemed very odd to me, but what would Mr. Ivanov get out of lying about this anyway?

I took the key from him, and made my way to the flats she was in. Making my way up the many, many stairs, I got to her flat.

I unlocked the door, and walked in, making my way to the bed where Maya was sprawled out. She looked happier than I'd seen her since she got here, a smile on her face instead of her normal smirk. I walked up to the bed, before whispering her name a few times, only to get no response. Then, I tapped her on the shoulder gently, hoping she would wake.

The next thing I knew, I had a dagger to my throat and was being pinned to a wall by a very scared looking Maya.

"Neeks you dumbarse. Why are you here."

Ok then, so note to self, NEVER wake up Maya ever again.

"Would you, mind... Maybe take- taking the knife away from my throat please." I asked, while she let me go with a small apology. I got up from the floor quickly, and looked at her, when I realized that she was still in her pyjamas.

I felt myself go red, while Maya laughed lightly. I turned around, and waited for her to change.

"Why are you here Nico?" Maya asked, while I heard clothes shuffling around.

"Mr. Ivanov said you asked for me to wake you up. I'm now going to guess he was pranking me." I surmised, as I began to fidgit with my fingers.

"You guessed right hun', you guessed very right." She laughed again.

Maya's POV

Nico stuttered out a plea to get my dagger away from him, causing me to release him quickly muttering a sorry.

I was still trying to understand the weird-arse dreamy thingy I had, whilst Nico got up off of the floor. He looked up at my clothes, before going bright red in the face, making me laugh slightly, before he turned around.

Taking the hint, I began to rifle through my bag, before pulling out a tank top, some shorts and my headphones out of the bag.

I tugged them on as Nico began to explain that Andrei had pranked him, causing me to confirm that he had indeed been pranked.

I grabbed a red beanie off the side of the bed, and slipped on a pair of red hoop earrings, putting on a watch that Jess had given me

Feeling presentable, I turned my attention to Nicolo once more, to find that he was still turned around. I swear he is a litteral puppy.

"Nico, I'm done, we can go and pay our friend a visit, while whooping the ever loving shit out of Ivanov for nearly killing you." I informed, making a beeline for the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~*°*°*~~~~~~~~~~~~
Important information:

NEXT WEEK, ON MY ACCOUNT, I WILL BE POSTING A NEW VERSION OF THE FIRST CHAPTER BECAUSE I WILL BE REWRITING THIS STORY, WITH A MUCH BETTER PLOT AND MUCH MORE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN MAYA AND XANDER, ASWELL AS ALMOST COMPLETE CHARECTER REWRITE FOR HIM.

I WILL NOT BE TAKING THIS STORY DOWN FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE, IM SORRY IF YOU ARE ANNOYED, BUT I THINK YOU WILL ALL ENJOY THE NEW VERSION MORE.

thanks for reading, see ya next week I'll be posting updates on here and will still be updating this story too.

Charlotte 😘