Chapter 38

__________________________________________________________

To 5: I love the song that you sing to Marcia when you are gone. I love your relationship too. -garrisondude

5: Gotta keep the wifey happy. Me and Marcia appreciate that.

~

To Zone and Megan: So you both don't remember doing it with each other. Ya'll must've been real drunk. Was is good? - anonymous

Zone: If we didn't remember doing it then we don't know if it was good or not. It must've been good cause she she limped for not one but two days!

Megan: *starts blushing* shut up Zone. lol and like he said. We don't remember. We just woke up and he was inside of me.

~

To 5: why you getting all salty about the child. She grown she can handle herself? -ExceededLover

5: Why the fuck is you worried bout me nd my daughter. Anyone would be salty if they found out their daughter was pregnant for the second time before she even turned nineteen. I don't care if she my real daughter or not. Thats my child and I'm disappointed in her. So I'll be salty if I want.

__________________________________________________________

~A week later~

:::Lia's Pov:::

I couldn't help but smile as I walked out of that prison. One of the officers was walking me out and ya'll don't understand how happy I am to be out of this place even if it's for a day. It's my baby birthday and she finally turning three. I can't wait to see her!

As we walked outside, Malachi was standing right at his car waiting for me. He was doing something on his phone so he didn't see me running towards him. I ran up and jumped on him. I'm glad his reflexes was on point because he caught me. Ya'll I'm a child at heart. I do childish things.

"Hey!" I jumped down and smiled up at him. I was so excited for today! I get to see my baby girl! I get to see my baby girl! I get to see my baby girl!

"Hey baby." he leaned down and gave me a big hug. I didn't even correct him when he called me baby. Why? Cause I get to see my baby girl!

"So do you want to stop by the mall or something to get Harmony a present. By the way I got her something." Malachi told me. Awww that's so sweet.

"No I got all her gifts before my birthday. I've been prepared since forever." I grinned. "But that was really sweet of you to get her a gift." I told him. We got into the car and started driving to my moms house where Harmony's party is being held. It's princess and the frog themed because she loves that disney movie.

"I know." he grinned. "So tell me more about your daughter. I want to know what to expect when I meet her." he said.

"Well aside from what I told you last week. Harmony can be very intimidating for a little three year old," I laughed. "She not bad but she is so slick. You gotta pay attention to what you say to her because she listens to everything. You might say 'Harmony don't you cut that cake' and she won't cut it, but she will get someone else to cut it for her to be slick and be like "you told me not to cut it. Not him" so be specific when around her. He laughed when I told him about my slick little baby girl.

"Umm.....she asks a lot of questions and she still thinks me and her dad are together so she always expects us to be all lovey dovey when we are together so I'm warning you in advance because we do kiss and hug and cuddle around her but only around her." I told him as he stopped at the stop light. He looked kinda off when I said that but he shook his head.