Chapter 23

~The Next Day~

:::Marcia's Pov:::

I woke up because I had to pee really badly.This baby is wearing me out already and I'm only four and a half months so far. I looked over to my right to see that 5 wasn't in bed. His ass gets on my nerves sometimes. All I wish is that I wake up at least one morning with my husband right next to me.

After finishing my business in the bathroom, I walked out and looked at the time on my phone. It read six o'clock in the morning. It's a monday and the kids have school, but I don't hear neither Rosia or Alexander up getting ready when they both know school starts at 7:30. They think none of us parents know that they have all been skipping school. This includes Ro, Xander, Lia, Boris, Sedric, Zone and any other child I failed to mention. I'm tired of the school calling and saying the kids have been skipping and not turning in assignments, so I got dressed in a cute sundress before walking downstairs to get my air horn and hot grits.

I walked up to Xanders room first and opened the door to see him sleeping peacefully with Skylann doing the same on his chest with her pointer and middle finger in her mouth.

"Alexander get up. You got school today and you need to get ready." I carefully picked Skylann up off of her dad and put her in her crib in this room.

"Mami Marcia I have to take care of Skylann. I can't take her to school with me." he groaned.

"You say that as if you've never done that stupid shit before." I pulled the covers off of his bed. He started squirming around really fast trying to find the covers. His eyes were still closed so he continued to move around until he got too close to the edge and fell off.

"It was one time mom, let it go." he said after rubbing his back and head since he fell on it.

"Boy just get up. I'm taking care of Skylann today so ya'll bad asses can go to school." I told him.

"But mo-" I cut him off by blowing the air horn in his face after he got back on the bed.

"Damn Mom! Ok Ok! I'm up! I'm getting ready now!" he screamed when he saw me pick up the pot of hot grits.

"Imma be back in a while to make sure you are ready. I'm gonna wake up Ro and make sure everyone else is up." I told him while walking out his room towards Ro.

I opened the door and she was sleeping in the most weirdest position. She was on all fours with her head on the mattress and her ass in the air, kinda like 5 makes me do when we.......

I crept up behind her and smacked her as hard as I could in the ass to wake her up and also be a pest.

"OWWW!!!!!" she jumped out of bed and ran in circles. I fell on the bed laughing so hard.

"Jajajaja . Bebé Lo sentimos . Yo could'nt evitarlo, el botín estaba buscando justo en ese momento , era tan tentador y yo sólo tenía que golpearla ." the spanish slipped out as I continued to laugh. (Hahahaha . Sorry baby . I could'nt help , the booty was looking right at that moment , was so tempting and I just had to hit it.)

She mugged me hard.

"My butt hurts mom. Why would you do that!" she whined.

"Sorry my little precious, but in my defense you had your ass in the air like you had worms in your butt or something." I laughed while hugging her.

"Whatever. Why are you even in here?" she bent down so that her face was directly in front of my belly before kissing it. She continued to cooe to her little sibling and it was weirding me out.

"You have school today and I came to get you up." I told her. She looked away real fast, hiding her face. "Don't be hiding your face, I know you been skipping school with your little bad ass." I popped her.