Chapter 20

:::Zone's Pov:::

So how do I know about Sedric and Lia. Well Ro and I had been hanging out all day and I needed to go to my house to get more clothes.

*Flashback initiated*

I was on my way to the my house and decided to go the long way just to try something new. Once I got to the house I took a shower, got changed, and made sure everything was on fleek before I headed back to Sedric's house, taking the long way again.

I was about ten minutes down the street from the hospital when I saw Sedric's car parked on the side of the road across from some abandoned warehouse but he wasn't in it.

"Ooh I should scare him!" I thought to myself, so I hid my car behind a few trees that were big as fuck. I ducked down in the tall uncut grass when I saw him and Lia running back to the car. I knew she had to be with him since she didn't drive and Sedric's car was the only one gone. All of a sudden I saw the warehouse explode into bits and pieces just like most of Lia food be doing.

Right when I was about to run and scare them, the car took off down the road. I closely followed behind them until they came to a stop. I guess they didn't see me park my car in the thick bushes. Quickly, I hopped out of the car and walked along the bushes so they wouldn't see me. I was right at the trunk window, about to shake the car and scare them when I saw them laughing and then all of a sudden Sedric leaned in and Lia broke the space by kissing him.

I was mad as fuck so I got back in my car and sped past them. Then I headed all the way to this private beach and tried to relieve my anger by walking along side the water. Slowly, I started to calm down but seeing that image play over and over again in my head made me even angrier. My walking quickly turned into heavy paces as I thought about the two people that I am closest with other than Harmony kissing each other.

By the time that I started to control myself again and stay calm it was kinda late in the day. My phone started vibrating in my pocket, it was Rosia. Should I tell her what I just saw? No I want her son of a bitch of a boyfriend and her supposed to be best friend to tell her.

*Phone Convo.*

Me: "Hey Ro."

ROfl: "Hey Zone. I like how you just left me and didn't come back." she laughed.

Me: "My bad Ro. What's up." I asked her.

ROfl: "Oh yeah. Lia said her phone died and that she would be spending the night at her mom's tonight."

Me: "Iight Ro. Thanks and I had a fun time hanging with you today."

ROfl: "I know right. That was soo fun! Especially when you were on the table talkin bout "I'm bout to hit the club and dance like a stripper." you had me rolling." she laughed hysterically.

Me: "Yeah that was pretty fun." I tried to laugh my anger away.

ROfl: "Yuperdoodles. Anyways I gotta go because I've got Skylann in here giving her a bath, but I'll see you tomorrow. Bye."

Me: "Bye." I hung up.

I sure hope Jalia isn't at her mom's right now. I had already been planning on picking up Harmony from her grandma's so that we could hang out.

"Lord please don't let Jalia be there. I'm not trying to put my hands on a female ever, but if I see this girl I have no clue what Imma do." I prayed.

With that, I drove to Ms. Carter's house to get my baby girl. I know as soon as I see her I know all of the hurt I'm feeling right now is gonna vanish.

About thirty minutes later I pulled up to Ms. Carter's house. I quickly became pissed when I saw Jalia's extra car in the driveway. Damn.

I walked straight in without knocking. Not trying to be disrespectful or anything, but I just wanted to get my daughter and leave. As soon as I walked in here comes Jalia.