Chapter 5

* 1 month later*

:::Ro's pov:::

It has been one month with my bae and I love being with him. At first I thought we would just be fuck buddies, but I really like him. Tonight we are going to a fancy French restaurant called "Aucun Peuple de Cliquet Autorisés". I wonder what that means??? Someone look it up for me.

We have never really been out on a dinner date before so I'm hella happy! I'm getting my stuff ready right now. I'm wearing a black tight dress. It shows a little bit of boobies but that is alright.

*30 minutes*

"Babe you ready. Hurry your ass up." Sedric said with his ole' rush a bitch ass.

"Boy don't rush me, I'll shoot your foot off." I said. Yeah he shut up now because he know I'll do it. Yeah he wouldn't stop stealing my pringles and #pringlesislife so I shot his foot.

"Whatever ma, let's just go and don't act ratchet there because this is a fancy restaurant." he said it as if I would act ratchet in a fancy place. Believe me when I say I can be proper and lady like and allat.

"Boy let's go." I said.

* 45 mintues later*

:::Sedric's Pov:::

We've been at this restaurant for about 20 minutes and baby girl just had to wear this short tight dress. Cake looking just right like Ma just don't know what she doing to me. We were sitting in a booth thing thang right beside eachother, so I reached and started rubbing her thighs in a circular motion. OH snap. "The Python" is getting a little hahppy over here.

"You good?" she asked. Shit did I just groan out loud.

"Yeah I'm good Ma. You wanna have fun tho?" I asked, waiting for her reaction.

"What type of fun are you talking about?" she asked. She know she know what I'm talking about.

"I guess I'll have to show you." I said. With that I reached my hand up her thigh and traced the tattoos all the way up to her kitty. Surprisingly she didn't have on any under wear. I gave her that "you ain't slick" look.

"What?" she asked trying to look innocent and shit.

"Umm humn. Yeah you don't know what this game is. You know this means imma have to put in work tonight right." Yeah she gone get it.

"Dude I don't know what your freaky ass is talking about. I've never even had sex before." she said. I stopped rubbing her thighs and gave her that "bitch you lyin look". "So you telling me you are a virgin?" I asked. She kept a straight face the whole time. "Well usually when a person says they never had sex, they are a virgin stupid." she said with a hint of annoyance in her voice. I don't believe her. "Well we will find out right now." I got under the table and found my way in between her legs.

Lets see then. I stuck one finger in just in case she really was a virgin and it hurt. "Oh shit ma." I said. She was tighter than bitches braids. She hasn't said anything, so I looked up over the table. She had her eyes closed and was biting her lip before she looked at me realizing I stopped. "Why you so quite ma" I said while smirking. She rolled her eyes. "You do realize you brought us to a restaurant right and you're checking my innocence." she said with a attitude. Nahh I got something for her. I went back under and wasn't gonna stop until the other tables knew my name.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Ok this is just a little sneak peak of this physical contact lol. Next chapter. Just wait on it. I promise I'll have something for ya'll.

Comment or DM me. Tell me how you guys like it so far. I like taking suggestions for the book. This is all of our book.

Tell me what the restaurant name was.

Sedric????

Rosia?????