Chapter 42

:::Natalia's Pov:::

"Give me your phone Natalia." Boris said calmly. The fact that he was talking so calmly had me scared as hell.

"Babe I don-"

"Don't call me that. Now give me your phone Natalia." he said again, this time with a small warm smile. Once I saw that smile on his face, my knees were shaking like hell. I wasn't scared. I was petrified. On some Poetic Justice Chicago gone kick your ass type shit.

"Boris ass is crazy. I would give him the phone Natalia." Serene said while putting the top back on her Lipton tea that she was drinking. Megan agreed with her and grabbed the bottle of tea that Serene handed to her.

"Baby it's-" I tried to speak but he cut me off. I mean yeah I was texting Demarcus, but on a friendly playful flirty level. It's not like I was cheating on Boris. I mean I just met the Demarcus dude today for gods sake. He asked me to dinner tonight and I said yes but it's not like I'm trying to date the dude. It's on a friendly level.

"Don't call me that." he said sternly, still with that scary smile on his face. "Give me your phone." he held out his hand for me to place my phone in. I threw it in my pants.

"Like that's gonna stop him." Megan and Serene said at the same time.

I guess he was getting impatient because he reached into my pants and snatched my phone out. He unlocked it and went straight to my messages. His facial expressions kept changing as he read through the text. He started laughing and then he looked up at me, which had me bout to pee on myself I was so scared.

"So you was just getting on me over a honest coincidence then had the nerve to be texting some random ass nigga talking bout you gone meet him for dinner in something sexy." he laughed. At this point tears were in my eyes. I just stayed quiet as my sisters and my boyfriend just stared at me.

"I'm bout to go. Find yourself a ride and I'll go ahead and dump your shit out my car. By the time I get to my house the rest of your shit better be gone or I'm setting it on fire. And leave all the shit I bought you too. You don't deserve that shit. Hypocritical ass bitch. Wanna get mad at me over something I didn't even know about and then have the damn nerve to be texting another nigga. Like I said. Have your shit gone by the time I get there or it will be set on fire. Be lucky I'm giving you extra time. I wanna stop by the store and get a can of bitch be gone to spray in my house." he said before walking out. I believe him when he said he will set my stuff on fire. He is related to Lisa Lopes from his mom's side.

A few seconds later he came back in. He grabbed Serene's hand and pulled her out the door with him and there they went about their business, leaving me and Megan standing there.

:::Lia's Pov:::

"I love you too brother." I kissed his cheek and he did the same. We were back at the prison and I had already said my goodbyes to everyone. It was just me, Ro, and Xander. We walked in to the front desk to see a new lady there.

"Hi we are here to check in Jalia Carter from furlough." Xander said. The lady smiled and typed something into the computer. She looked confused. She stood up and went to one of the filing cabinets behind her. She still looked confused.

"Umm is this a joke or something?" she asked. We all looked at her confused. "There is no Jalia Carter record or paperwork in the system. We don't have any digital file or paper file with an inmate named Jalia Carter. If you kids are joking with me then you need to stop right now. This is not something to play and joke about. You guys could get in serious trouble for playing a joke like that." she fussed. Just then Susan walks out with her usual cup of coffee in her hand.