Chapter 47

:::Lia's Pov:::

"Dad?" I questioned. He looked up and had tears in his eyes.

"Yeah it's me baby. You are so beautiful," I saw a tear fall down his eye. "I can't believe I'm finally meeting you." He walked over and embraced me in a hug.

Tears started rolling down my face as I stared at the man before me.

This is my dad. My actual dad. I remember times where I would cry wishing I could've at least got the chance to meet him and now he's giving me a hug.

I took in his appearance. He was tall and slender with skin the same as mine, just a bit darker. He had one deep dimple on his right cheek and he had my mom's name tattoo on his arm. I thought that was so cute.

"Me too, but does this mean I'm dead?" I asked. He sighed an frowned. If I'm dead what's gonna happen to Harmony and Zone and the rest of my family. What about my unborn...

:::Boris's Pov:::

"Boris half of the school is looking at us." She said.

" That's embarrassing. Why isn't the other half looking. I mean do you see me. I'm sexy." I replied, looking at everyone staring at us.

So Serene and I decided to go adventuring in the school vent system thing because we were having pep rally and quite frankly we didn't want to go. Anyways we were crawling through the tight space and Serene's ass got stuck so I was trying to get her unstuck and we fell through and landed on this pile of cheerleading mats that happened to be stacked up to the ceiling. I'm glad that they were there to catch our fall. I looked around at everyone staring at us. We landed in the gym where the pep rally was being held. So much for not wanting to be here. I heard my song on so I started dancing and turning up of course and now most of the gym is dancing and hype as fuck.

"Go Ro! Go Megan! Go Stella!" Everybody chanted and screamed as the three of them did their own little dance to T-Wayne's Nasty Freestyle.

Yah , say Roro, you know what it is, right?

Who is Rickey Wayne?: The Mixtape

Ya feel me? Yah, ahem.

First let me hop out the motherfuckin' Porsche

I don't want her if that ass don't sit like a horse

I be ballin' on these niggas, got me feeling' like sports

Dash got so much wood I could build me a fort

Ain't too many things I ain't done yet

I'm the king of this shit, crowned by the toilet

I'm just barely getting started, you already upset.

They was killing it. Of course they were though. Anybody in my squad turn the fuck up and we know this man.