Chapter 46

~the next morning~

:::Lia's Pov:::

I laid there in my bed just thinking about a lot of things, but mostly about Zone and Megan being together now. Everytime I think about seeing them together last night, I feel the need to throw up and it's not because of morning sickness. The moment that I realize how much I want him and that I want to seriously work things out for us and the sake of our kids, she is in his arms as he passionately kisses her.

I just wanted to lay in bed all day, but I had a doctors appointment today at 10 am and it's 7 now so I have three hours to get Harmony's breakfast made, take a shower, get dressed, do our hair, and drop her off at my mom's so they can spend time with each other. After that I have to pick up my work from school and continue applying to the colleges on my top five list. I have a lot to do today, but I just want to cry all day.

:::

After taking a shower and getting dressed I went downstairs to make breakfast. I almost had a heart attack when I saw this big figure standing in front of the stove, but sighed in relief when I realized it was Arizone. He was cooking eggs, bacon, grits, sausage, and chicken. My mouth instantly started watering.

"Morning." Zone smiled handing me a plate. Just looking had me wanting to cry and before I knew it, I was. He instantly came over and hugged me but I pushed him away.

"Lia what's wrong?" he asked. He tried to put his hand on my shoulder, but I moved it away again.

"Nothing, please leave me alone." I wiped away my tears. Of course what I just said went through one of his ears and out the other.

"What's wrong? Why were you crying?" he asked in a mellow voice.

"No reason, just leave me alone please." I said brushing past him. I went upstairs to go get Harmony ready, but he grabbed my wrist.

"Talk to me Lia." he said softly as I began to sniffle again.

"I'm fine." I replied. "Just the hormones. Pregnant girl here." I pointed myself, giggling to make it look believable. He nodded.

"Okay." He walked me to the island and sat down in front of me. "Lia I need to talk to you about something." he said. I already knew what this was about. I just sat there waiting for him to tell me what I dreaded to hear.

"Do you want me to give you the story or just go ahead and tell you?" he asked.

"Just go ahead and tell me." I said, resting my face on my hand.

"Megan is my girl now." he said.

"I know!" I said. Just hearing it come out of his mouth had me in tears again. I cupped my face with my hands and started to cry. I hate being pregnant right about now. I get so emotional and I hate it. My judgement is so jacked up and I'm so bipolar. One minute I'm happy, the next I'm crying, and the next I'm sad.

"Lia what's wrong? Why are you crying now?" he held me in a hug. Yet again I pushed him off of me.

"It's nothing." I wiped my tears despite the fact that they still kept falling.

"It has to be something, I told you Megan is my girl now and you started crying. What's wrong, and what do you mean you know?" he asked.

"I went to come talk to you about something and when I walked in your room, she was there and ya'll were making out." I said. I got up again to go upstairs. The longer I stay around him, the more emotional I'm gonna get and I don't feel like dealing with this right now.

"Is that why you were crying? What did you need to talk to me about?" he asked. I just sighed.

"It's not important now that you're with her. Just don't worry about it." I got up and this time he didn't try to stop me, which I was completely fine with that.