Chapter 12

:::Xander's Pov:::

I walked into the starbucks to get my mocha frappe and then head to the trap for business. After I ordered and got my frappe, I saw Ro and what looked like my ex Stella. No one knows this but Stella and I dated for a long time before we broke up after I cheated one night at a party. It was only a kiss from a girl I thought I used to love, but cheating is cheating no matter how you put it. Stella forgave me after a while, but we haven't talked in a year or so. I have nothing but love for her and I wish we were still together. I might just go after her.

I saw Ro had a gorgeous looking baby in her arms. That baby looks just like Stella and her eyes are just like mine Ohh I'm bout to be a uncle! Twinsies!

I was still looking at Stella when I walked up to the table. She looked kinda nervous to see me. I mean I would be nervous to see someone as sexy as me too! It's a blessing and a curse.

"Hey Ro, Hey Stella!" I said. Stella looked up at me and down to the baby and smiled uneasily. What's wrong with her?

"Hey Xander what are you doing here?" Ro asked. She had a look on her face like she new something. I know my sister like the back of my hand, she hiding something. I'll find it out sooner or later though. Let me find out she got a baby. Nahh it's obviously Stella's child, which kind of made me sad at the fact that she had a child with someone else. 

"Nothing just bout to hit the trap up real quick. What ya'll doing here?" I asked while watching the baby. She was just staring at me like she knew something too. Wtf is going on. You know something up when a baby trying to give you hints with they eyes.

"Just chit chatting what about you." Stella said. She cussed when she realized her mistake.

"Um well I just told you sooooooo I think I might go now. Bye sis and bye Stella and little cutie." I said to them.

"Wait Xander give me your number first." Stella said. I knew she still wanted all this. As much as it would be fun to play hard to get, I'll just give it to her. It's kinda sad that she decided to get rid of it when we broke up.

"Ok lemme see your phone." I told her. She passed me her phone while grabbing the baby from Ro.

I got the phone and put my name in as XOXander. She know she misses my hugs and kisses. I'm not really the relationship type, but when we were together I loved knowing that she was my girl.

"What's her name." I asked Stella. I thought it was cute that she had a daughter and all, but yet again it sucks that she has a child with someone. Stella is a beautiful girl and she is also really strong and caring, so I know she must be a great mother. I wonder if the father is in their life or not. Once she is mine again I won't mind taking care of this little cutie if she needs me to. 

"Her name is Skylann and she is your daughter." she replied. I just looked at them for a minute. I know this may sound crazy, but is it weird that I believe her? The more I looked at her, the more I saw myself in the baby. It had to be a while of me staring, because I didn't stop until Ro tapped me. 

There is no doubt in my mind that she isn't mine because she looks like me and her mom and like I told ya'll she was signaling to me with her eyes like 'Nigga you my daddy', so yeah.

I HAVE A DAUGHTER

I let those words sink in for a bit. I have a freaking daughter and she is from a girl that I still have love for. I know most guys would either get mad or be freaking out and all, but I'm surprisingly excited right now. My business at the trap can wait till later, I want to meet my new daughter!

"If you guys want to talk I'll leave ya'll be. See you later brother bye Stella and new neice." she said after grabbing her stuff and heading to the door. We both said bye and just stared at each other for a little while.