Chaper 2

:::Ro's Pov:::

"Who is this daddy?" I repeated again. "This is Sedric sweetheart. He is the new co-owner of Black Scorpians and we might need you for this new Cuban link that Sedric helped us get." he said while eyeing my nachos I took from Xander. "Here daddy just have them." I said passing him my food. "Thanks hun you know I love you right." he said trying to butter me up knowing he will here from me later. " Uh huh. Love you too pops."

I looked over and saw Xander talking with Sedric. Omg when I say Sedric is fine I mean he is fine. Nice pretty teeth, nice hair lord I peeped a tattoo. I think I follow him on instagram so let me check real quick. I pulled out my phone and checked the gram and saw I followed him, but I was sad that his page was filled with pictures of him and I assume his girlfriend.

"Like what you see ma." I heard a deep voice say before I turned around and swung and heard a pop.

"Oh shit" Sedric said while grabbing for his nose.

"Oh my gosh I didn't mean to do that. Everyone knows not to walk behind me like that. My reflexes are too strong. Ugh por qué hice eso . Esto es tan vergonzoso ! Mierda Mierda Mierda . Papy yo hice otra vez !" I realized my english slipped to spanish while I kinda panicked. After a while I thought about how frequently I do this to people when they sneak up on me and I my deep breaths turned into loud laughs.

"Why are you laughing at me. You just made my nose bleed and shit, it might be broken." he said, which only made me laugh harder. By now my dad had dragged me out the mall and Jalia followed carrying my food. "Xander must be taking care of Sedric." I thought as my laughs started to die down.

"Ro that's not funny man, his nose is bleeding because of you. You need to go apologize now!" Lia said. At this point I stopped laughing and was now wiping away the tears. "Ok Ok but I have to wait a while or you know I'm just gonna start laughing again as soon as I see him." I said knowing that it is true. "Now Rosia Valencia Savage!" my dad said that so you know I better get up and check on him.

Jalia came with me just in case something popped off. We were walking around looking for Sedric and Xander when I saw them both in foot locker talking too Sedric's girlfriend. I'm guessing she works there since she has on the little shirts with the name tag.

"Are you the bitch that did this to my man." she said. My mind is telling me no, but my fist, my fist is telling me yesss!

Without even replying to her comment I started throwing punches at her not caring who was watching me. That little bitch coming at me talking out her neck so Imma need to fix it because when I'm finished she gone be holding her nose just like her boyfriend.

I wouldn't stop throwing punches until I felt Xanders relaxing voice calm me down. This is why I love Xander right here. He knows me so well. "Come on Rosia get up. You're gonna break her nose." With that he took me to my car and told me he would be right back with Lia. If i were him I would rethink that because If I even see her walk out those doors I'm gonna run her ass over.No lie

Just as I was thinking that her stupid ass runs out the door like she looking for somebody. "Oh yes they better call them red necks because I just found them some road kill" I said out loud. She was just a few rows of cars down from me and I just put the key in the ignition. "Shit Shit Shit" I heard Xander say before he snatched the key from the car and stuffed it in his pocket. "What?" I said trying to sound innocent. "I'm not stupid Ro. Had I have been any slower you would have run her over."

Ugh why does he know me so well. "Get out and let Lia take you home before you go all kill a bitch today" he said while waiting for me to get out. "No thanks Xander I'm fine" I said hoping that he would let me drive home and possibly go and get bitch guts off my tires.

"Did you not here me when I said ride with Lia. Now get the hell up and go now!" he said. If he think I'm gonna listen to him just because he wanna make his voice sound all manly. Tuh huh huh. NO NO NO, not today. "Boy you is not my daddy" I said knowing that would make him angry because he just trying to help me.

"But I am so get your little mixed breed ass up and ride with Lia!" my dad said popping up out of no where again. I swear my dad is just like pootie tang daddy and just pop up out of now where all the time. How does he do that? "Yes sir daddy I'll go now" I said knowing I'm in trouble. I already know I'm gonna be banned from this mall too for causing a scene and disturbing other customers. Damn. This is the third time in one month.