Chapter 49

:::Zone's POV:::

~3 weeks later~

Megan and I were laughing so hard as Harmony rapped along to her latest kids bop album. She goin in on the kids bop version of Nasty Freestyle.

First let me hop out my mom and daddy's bed

I don't want it if my parents say its not okay for kids

I be balling with my friends after school on the playground

Tommy fell down but I'm sure he's okay now.

"Get it Harmony!" Megan laughed. We were in my scarlet red rari, heading to the beach. Everyone has really been stressing over Lia lately, so 5 thought it would be a good idea to go out to the beach for a while and have fun instead of moping around. At first I didn't want to go, but he was right.

I asked Malachi to be there for Lia while we were at the beach and he agreed to. Harmony wanted to stay with him and her mama but after he told me Harmony been calling him daddy, we both decided it was best not to have her around him as much as she usually is. I was pissed when I found out, but I calmed down after thinking about how he was in the same situation with his daughter. I respect him cause he a real ass nigga and been through a lot and y'all don't even know the half.

When we pulled up and parked, we already saw everyone in a section together or either in the water. I knew we were gonna be late anyways because Megan and I....well....let's just say we had fun when we were alone at the house. Then we went to go pick Harmony up. So yeah that's why we're late.

Megan was struggling to carry the bag with all our stuff in it and Harmony. I felt like if I slightly tapped her, her tiny ass would fall over.

"Bae I got that." I grabbed the bag of stuff from her.

"Thanks baby." She pulled me down to give her a kiss, but I wanted to mess with her. She pouted her lips and frowned, so naturally, Harmony did the same.

"Now look what you did Megan. Making my baby girl pout," I chuckled. "Come her Har. Gimme a kiss." I said. She made Megan put her down and then I bent down to give her a kiss.

"Thanks Har." I gave her a fist bump. She giggled.

"No problem dude." She said, before walking over to Megan.

"Don't be jealous Megan. Just ask him for a kiss and it helps to shed a tear or two." Harmony whispered to her, but little kids can't whisper. Megan laughed and tickled her.

She walked over to me smiling. "Baby can I have a kiss?" She smiled.

"What's the magic word?" I smirked. She rolled her eyes and walked away mumbling to herself.

"Fuck a magic word. I don't even want a kiss that bad." She mumbled to herself, while walking down to where everyone else was. I picked her up from behind and threw her in the air before kissing her. She giggled as I put her on my back.

"Ayee look who's here!" Stella got up and hugged Megan. Everyone was here except for Boris. Even Serene and Kadajah was here.

"Sorry we're late. We got caught up with something." Megan said before hugging everbody.

"Where is Boris?" I asked. Right when everyone shrugged, not knowing where he was, he runs up and hides behind Marcia's belly.

"Serene come here. I need your ass to block me." Boris said.

"Hold on. Why are you hiding. What were you running from?" She asked. All eyes were on him.

"Well I was on my way here right and then the next thing I know, I'm in the back of a cop car. So I kicked the window out and jumped out the car, making a run for it." He said all in a sigh. 5 started chuckling while exhaling from his cigar.