Chapter 8

:::Ro's Pov:::

"Rosia you were the best girlfriend a thug could ask for. I was forced to fake my death and hurt you. I love you more than you will ever know. They kidnapped me and had a secret passage under ground when they lowered my body to the ground. After the dirt covered the casket I rolled from this door and climbed up, gave them the "quote quote info" they wanted and was told to rob this trap and get in without being caught. I just needed to let you know I'm ok but I have to go back and finish business to keep you and your loved ones safe. " He said with the most sincere and honest face ever. I knew he was telling the truth.

"Deme please don't go please. We can get one of the new recruits to capture and kill them. I'll go after them myself, I don't really care. Just dont-."

"I'm sorry baby girl but I have to go. I promise as soon as this is over with I'll come back and we will be the best of friends and we will have fun and turn up together, just don't cry on me. Don't cry please baby. I'll be ok." he said that and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, then walked out the door to wherever he "needed" to be.

I sat there for a good 10 minutes just staring off into space, then I texted my mom and Lia to come in here with me. I don't want to be lonely anymore.

*1 hour later*

I had just gotten done cleaning my face off. As soon as they came in I told them what happened and all three of us ended up crying in a group hug. I just want to go home and sleep and try not to think about Deme.

"Ro? what happens with Sedric?" Lia asked. "What do you mean, what happens to him?" I asked confused.

"If Deme comes back and wants to be with you, what's gonna happen with you and Sedric? she asked. I thought about it for a minute. I had forgotten about Sedric. How would he feel about the situation?

"Lia that is a question for a different day. Right now I just want to go home and sleep. Where is Sedric anyways?"

"He went with your dad to their trap to hang out and leave "us girls" alone. You want me to take you home?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah that's fine let's go." I don't feel like doing anything but sleeping him right now.

:::Jalia Pov:::

I feel so bad for my Ro boo honey bun. She is really sad about this and I hope she don' t fall into another depression like the first time Deme left. She was completely torn to pieces and I can't believe she tried to kill herself. But that's what love can do to you. If anything were to happen to Arizone I would be depressed too.

After I dropped Ro off, I drove home to my baby girl and my future husband. When I pulled up Zone (arizone) was gone so I'm guessing he took Harmony with him. ugh. We got school tomorrow and tennis practice tomorrow so I should go ahead and do my homework even though it's like 1 o'clock in the morning.

I got done with my argumentative essay when I heard the door open up front. I wasn't scared because I knew it was Zone, but just in case someone stupid enough to break in, I got my polka dot pistol from under my pillow. In walked my Zoniee Poo. Bae just don't know what he do to me like just looking at him got me ready to pounce on him like a tiger on it's kill.

"Hey babe, where were you." I asked.

"Harmony wouldn't go to sleep so I just drove her around in the car til' she was knocked out." He replied with sleepiness in his voice.

"Aww my baby tired.'' I pulled his head on my lap and played with his curls. He was dozing off on me, but the way he sleeps turns me on.

"Babe wake up. I'm I need of your male attention." I said with a seductive smirk.

"Lia go to bed I'm tired and we got school in seven hours." he sighed. "honey all I need is 10 minutes." I said while grabbing his his sword. He moaned but then picked me up and flipped me onto my back.

He kissed all down my jawline and along my neck down to my stomach before he stopped. He looked at my lace underwear and smiled before taking them off with his teeth. He massaged "her" all over before flicking his tongue on my clit. He spelled his name on my piercing (yeah I got one when I was 16) while rubbing my nipples. Boy you don't even know how good I felt. He stuck his tongue in and went to work with his fine ass. Oh boy. I was reaching my climax when he stopped and went to the bathroom. Oh snap he ready to do some real freaky stuff. Probably getting on a condom.

*10 minutes later*

I know his anaconda is big in all but it don't take that LONG to put on a condom. He walked out the bathroom and got under the covers after turning off the light. tf?

"Umm what are you doing Zone?" I said confused as fuck.

"I'm going to sleep what about you?" I know his ass ain't being sarcastic.

"I thought we were going to get freaky in these sheets." I said still confused.

"If I'm not correct, you wanted male attention. Well I'm a male and for 10 minutes well um babe that was eleven minutes so yeah I gave you extra. Now get to sleep love muffin." he chuckled while laying his head back and then out of no where came them damn snores.

I know this nigga did not just play me.