Chapter 52

Updated Picture of Skylann in Media!!!

:::Xander's Pov:::

"Skylann get your cute ass over here." I laughed while chasing Skylann who was butt ass naked, cause she didn't want to take a bath. She turned a corner and I couldn't see her anymore.

"Ah damn I'm finna be in trouble now. Skylann! Come here for ya mama be on my ass." I yelled as I looked everywhere for her. She was just learning how to walk a while ago, now my baby already running and stuff. After a couple minutes I couldn't find her which had me worried.

"Xander!" I heard Stella yell. "Baby im home!" She yelled. I was honestly kinda scared. Skylann just had to go missing. Now my ass finna get cussed out.

"Hey baby." I kissed her lips and hugged her. As she clung to my chest, I looked all around the room.

"Where is Sky?" She asked while rubbing my chest under my shirt. She took it off and kissed my chest.

"Um...she laying down right now. I just put her to sleep." I said, coming up with the quickest lie I could think of. She nodded and clung to me again.

"Well since she's lying down...you wanna do something?" She smirked and kissed my chest again. I was getting turned on, but I gotta find Skylann.

"Sorry bae. I got to finish doing something." I said. She let go and went upstairs. I frantically looked around for Skylann everywhere, but I really couldn't find her.

"Skylann where are you. You want daddy to be in trouble with your crazy behind mama? If you dont then please come out baby girl." I whispered as I heard water running upstairs. Stella must be in the tub, which gives me extra time to find Skylann.

I thought I heard baby laughter upstairs, so I ran up there and followed the sound into my bathroom. When I went in, there was Stella, in the tub washing Skylann who was still naked.

"So you said Skylann was sleeping in her room right," she started off. "Cause it's funny that I found her about to crawl outside as I was coming inside." She said. Well...looks like my ass is grass.

"Well first let me just plead my ca-" she cut me off with her hand.

"Nope, Im in a good mood today. Don't even worry about. Just hop in the tub with me and we're just gonna forget about it. After that Sky is gonna take a nap and me and you are gonna do some things." She said. I took off my clothes and got in the deep jacuzzi tub with them, leaving on my boxers, before kissing Stella's face. I wanted to kiss some other places too, but Sky is in here. I washed her back and admired my two beautiful girls.

"I love you bae. And you too baby girl."

:::Megan's Pov:

"So when are you leaving Meggy?" Harmony asked while I braided her long and gorgeous hair.

"I don't know boo. You gone come with me?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"No thats way too far." She giggled. I finished the last braid and added a few charms to her hair.

"Yeah but im coming straight back." I said. She nodded and went back to playing with her doll.

That was so easy to tell Harmony, now all I have to do is tell Zone. I feel so overwhelmed with everything right now. My sisters turned on each other, I'm getting calls about my gang, my boyfriend is obviously still in love with his baby mama. It's just a lot to take in right now, which is why I need to talk to Zone.

As if on cue, he walks in the house. He walked into the foyer, where I was and kissed my lips. I loved the feeling of his lips pressed against mine. I rested my head on his chest after sitting down on the couch. He looked a little sad and hurt. I knew he had to have just come back from visiting Lia. I sighed. He pulled me onto his lap and rested his head on my shoulder.