1st Chapter

Jeongwoo P.O.V

I was standing in front of the door of my friends house waiting for him to come out.
A few minutes in and I could hear foot steps rushing down the stairs from inside the house.

I hear a faint 'Bye mom I'm going!' In japanese

And the door opens revealing a panting Watanabe Haruto.

'Sorry, I woke up late.' He apologizes for making me wait and we head off to school. We talk about some random things while walking down the road. Him ranting about how his mom insisted that he eat a proper breakfast before leaving for school rather than instant ramen and cola while furrowing his eyebrows.

I have to admit it...

I am in love with my best friend. I know there is absolutely no way that he is going to return my feelings for him. After all, for him I am just a friend. He might even already know it and is just pretending to not notice it but-

'Hey! Earth to Jeongwoo!!?' He brings his hand in front of my face and waves.
Wait... his face is too close to mine...

I quickly turn around not wanting him to see my red face.

'Don't worry. I was just thinking about something.' I say and he flashes me his smile. The smile I including the whole school is head over heels for. And then we continue to walk until we reach school.

I met Haruto on my second year of middle school. He was a transfer student from Japan. He had (and still has) a really handsome face when he first came. While I was a normal average student with nothing other than his grades for him. The moment I saw him I thought that he was way to out of my league to even talk to him. But fate had other plans. Me and Haruto became desk mates and finally friends to best friends. He was actually a really shy kid and had to try hard to even construct a sentence in proper Korean with making any mistakes or stuttering.

Now, we are in our 1st year in high school. We enrolled in the same school because... Its close to both of our house! I happened to realize my feelings for him last year. And I regret it.

I know he will never say loves me back.

With those thoughts I, along with Haruto, entered school. We were in the same class. There were three rows of desks. Haruto sat on the last bench of the 3rd row while I sat on the last bench of the 1st. Haruto doesn't have a desk mate yet. Mine is Yoon  Jaehyuk. The prince charming of our school.

"What's our chocolate boy doing today?" he says and I just give him a slight shrug before turning my attention towards something else. I'm not saying that he is bad or anything! He is really nice and kind. He is also the type to joke around. He is fun to be with, but I would've preferred to sit beside Haruto.

The bell rings, and the class starts.

The teacher entered the classroom as usual. But this time there is someone behind him.

A tall guy who has broad shoulders and a manly body. But a cute face with light brown hair Complimented with a pair of big round eyes. He is indeed handsome. Somewhat a mix between cute and manly.

He stands straight beside the teacher playing with his hands.

'He is so cute!'
'Nah! He looks sexy!'
'He is going to be mine!'

I can hear many whispers about him. I look around I can see the girls and even some boys look at him with heart in their eyes. And then... my eyes land on Haruto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruto P.O.V

I woke up a good 50 minutes late today. Which meant that I had no time to stretch or waste time. Jeongwoo will be on the door in 20 minutes. Which meant that If I take too much time both me and Jeongwoo are going to be late for school.

I quickly went to the shower, did my usual routine and then without any delay went to get ready. I quickly went downstairs to eat breakfast choking a bit on the coke and then yelled a goodbye to my mom before going outside before she continues any further about eating healthy.

Jeongwoo was standing there for what I guess 15 minutes. My hair was mess as I didn't get to style it. But luckily we still had time before the school started. So, I quickly apologized to him and we started to walk.

I don't know why but he seemed to space out. I brought my hand in front of his face and waved it. He seemed kind of shocked and looked away.

I asked him if he was okay and he replied with a yes. He said that he was thinking about something important but didn't want to talk about it.

We entered the school and sat at our desks. Sadly, the teacher kept us far from each other so I had to spend the class hours by myself except during lunch break. I was minding my own business when the bell rang.

The teacher came inside the class. BUT WAIITTT!!

WHY IS THERE A CUTE KOALA LOOKING GUY BEHIND HIM!???

I swear he is like really really handsome.
Handsome and cute at the same time. He looked like he would fit right inside my pocket. His hair looked so fluffy and his cute eyes made him look even cuter!

I find myself staring at him. I know I am handsome. But he was a different type of handsome than me. Most people say that I look like a manly type of guy. But he looked exactly the opposite. He was the cute type, and I guess my ideal type I had been looking for.

I know it sounds kind of childish, but I want him. And I always get everything I ever want.

He smiles while introducing himself and his cheekbones rises above making him look even cuter. His name as he says is  Kim Junkyu.

Author here!💛💛
I hope you like the fanfic.
Since I have nothing to do I will make sure to update as frequently as I can!
Teu-Bye!