Chapter 21

The Answer<3

(And BTW- No mature contents here. We don't do that here. Sorry if the chapter is cringe, I've never been in a relationship to know these type of things)

Junkyu was in the bathroom, changing into comfortable pajamas to sleep in. It was a slightly bigger size since it was Haruto's but he had other things to worry about. I think you can guess what it might be...

Yup! He was gonna be sleeping, with Haruto- on the same bed, together. His face flushed red at the thought of it. The conversation with Lisa-noona didn't help at all, but made it even worse. '..I can tell my brother really likes you...' , 'If you really liked the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second person.' her words kept repeating in his head like an endless loop.

Junkyu slowly walked out of the bathroom and over to Haruto's room. It was really warm and cozy inside. The light gray walls plus the interior decoration, all seemed to reflect Haruto's personality. Monochrome at first sight, but eventually makes you feel at ease.

"You aren't gonna sleep?" Haruto asked Junkyu who was standing near the door looking around his room. "Your room is really great Ruto-yah." Junkyu replied slowly approaching him. Haruto was sitting on the right side of his bed leaving the right side for Junkyu. It was a double bed, but still it looked too small for the two of them. The only way to fit comfortably was to squeeze next to each other.

He slowly got in after closing the door on his way and got inside the covers. He placed his head on the head rest letting out a yawn. It wasn't like him to go out this much, and maybe because of all the walking he was feeling extremely sleepy.

"Junkyu-yah" Haruto said facing Junkyu's side, "did you enjoy today?"

"Hmm.. It was really fun, we should do this often." Junkyu answered dozing off, no clue about what he just said. But Haruto was fully awake, and wide eyed. 'Does that mean there is a chance for another date later? ' He thought to himself staring at Junkyu who had his eyes closed and was close to falling asleep.

The shocked expression slowly turned to a smirking one. He closed the lights and slid his hand on Junkyu's waist and pulled him downwards to lay his head on he pillow. But that wasn't all, he pulled him near himself and hugged him tight.

Of course no one would stay asleep in that kind of situation. And Junkyu was already awake the moment he felt something go around his waist. "Junkyu-yah... why are you moving so much?" Haruto asked him in a lazy tone.

"How can I sleep when you are hugging me like this..." Junkyu whispered to himself, but the sharp eared Haruto happened to hear it. He pulled Junkyu near him a bit more until their faces were only a few inches apart. Thank god it was dark in there, because Junkyu's face was burning red. But so was Haruto's. Hearts beating out loud in the overly silent situation.

"Hey.." Haruto whispered in a soft manner, breaking the silence surrounding them, "can I kiss you again?"

What did Junkyu do at that? He slowly nodded his head trying his hardest not to squeal out loud. He heard a small chuckle from Haruto. The only source of light was the moonlight coming from the window. Haruto slowly placed his face near Junkyu's, who had his eyes shut tight.

The gap between their lips slowly decreasing until there was none left. He had to be lying if that didn't make him feel butterflies. As for Junkyu, he was mesmerized by how Haruto's lips felt on his for the second time. It fitted perfectly, like puzzle pieces which were meant to be put together with each other. When the both of them pulled away it was the connection in between them. One's eyes never leaving the other's beautiful pair.

That might be the moment where the clouds of doubt and confusion inside Junkyu might have faded and vanished in thin air.

"Junkyu-yah, what do you think of dating me?" Haruto asked with pure sincerity in his eyes. Heart filled with a desire to make the other his, Haruto finally said the words he wanted to say for the whole day. He looked at Junkyu who was lying next to him.