Chapter 3

JEONGWOO P.O.V

I was planning to go to the staff room to ask permission to the teacher to let me go home. There was no way in hell that I am going to see Haruto flirt with the new student.

It's already time for the fourth period and all I got was a text of Haruto saying that he is gonna help me with today's notes if possible. Like WTF?? Is he not even a bit worried about me?

I was just walking down the hallway thinking about Haruto when my phone suddenly vibrated. I took it out of my pocket and it was a message from mom.

Mom

Woo I'm sorry if you have
any plans with Ruto
today but please try
to arrive as soon as
school ends
Seen

Sure mom but why?
Seen

Remember I told you about
one of your dad's friends?
Seen

I guess
Seen

Him and his family just
moved to Seoul and
they are coming this
evening
Seen

Sure mom I'll make sure
I'll be home on time.
Seen

And I'm not sure if you
remember him
Seen

But you and his son used to be
really good friends
Seen

I'm not sure I remember
him but I'll make sure
to meet him
Seen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR P.O.V

Actually he was more than grateful to his mom that he didn't had to listen to his bestfriend talk about his that new student anymore. Kim Junkyu. Those were the words which almost immediately escaped from his mouth as if on instinct.

He slowly closed his eyes to try to sleep but there was one question bothering him.

Why do I feel like I've met that new student before.. And who is this friend of dad mom is talking about? I don't remember having an old friend.

With these thoughts in his mind he spent the rest of the day laying in bed after coming home from school.

It was already the time for the last bell to ring indicating that the school was over. Jeongwoo grabbed his phone beside my pillow and looked at his texts from Haruto with a little bit of hope that he was gonna get a new one any minute. When hw finally felt that it was no use, he got up from the bed, and made his way towards the kitchen to look for something to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruto spent the whole day getting to know the koala looking guy. Junkyu who just moved from Chungju was a really introverted and shy person, but when you get close to him he is really sweet and bubbly type of guy.

Sadly, it was the last period. The bell was going to ring any minute from now and Haruto was not happy about that.

The bell rang and the teacher left the classroom. He was busy with his books when he remembered something. He quickly turned to Junkyu when was typing something on his phone.

"Hey! Junkyu-ya!" The said male looked up to meet the teller's eyes.

"Since we're friends now can I have your number?" Haruto said hesitation evident in his eyes. He was not used to these type of things. Most of the time it was the other way. The girls always used to asked for his number, but this time it was his turn.

"Hmm.. sure!"

After exchanging their numbers both of them went their own ways. Haruto was beyond happy about today. Sadly, he couldn't hangout with Junkyu cause he had something to do after school. But they were eventually gonna meet tomorrow so everything is gonna be fine.

He had to walk home alone since Jeongwoo went home early. Haruto couldn't wait for tomorrow. He was never the patient type.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongwoo was watching some random videos at his house. Unlike Haruto, he was in a pretty bad mood. But it's not like he could hate on the new student just cause he became closer to his crush. He actually regrets falling in love. Especially with someone who just thinks of his as a friend.

He tried to remember this friend of his dad in order to stop thinking about it, but neither he could forget it, nor he could remember the person. He slowly heard the door opening and headed downstairs.

"Oh! You're already home?" It was his mom who was confused. Because their house was a good twenty minutes away from the school and Jeongwoo was really early.

" I wasn't feeling well so I asked the teacher if I could home early." It was the truth. But well.. it was just half the truth. He could tell her about his crush on Haruto.

Though his family was very supportive of him would accept him no matter what, he still was a bit afraid.

" Okay then the guests will arrive a bit late so make sure to freshen up."

And with that he went upstairs to his room yet again and closed the door. He tossed himself on his bed and tried to sleep.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

You knew he would never like you.
I should be happy that he is at least my friend.

He stayed there for a few minutes before deciding to get up and change into something presentable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A small time skip

Jeongwoo was sitting in his bed doing nothing. He had a lot of work to do but he was not in the mood to.

" Woo come downstairs!" It was his older brother. Maybe the guests were here. So he got up and made his way downstairs.

He then came to greet his dad's friend and his family. But when he saw them Jeongwoo couldn't believe his eyes.

"Kim Junkyu?"

"J-Jeongwoo?"

What in the world is the transfer student doing here?

Sorry for the late update.

I want to thank you all for voting and supporting.🥺🥺🥺
Which team are you in?
Hajeongwoo?

Harukyu?
Or Jeongkyu?