Chapter 4

It was the last period and Junkyu was feeling uneasy. Being the shy and introverted type of person he is, he was not used to all the stares his classmates were giving him. All he wanted was to go home. He was waiting for the last bell ring and to leave the class.

Though he also made a new friend today. Haruto was nice and friendly. He was tall and handsome and had a really deep voice. But him being one of the most famous students only made things worse.

Finally, the school bell rang. The teacher finished off his lecture and got out of the class. He was arranging his books when his phone vibrated.

DAD

Kyu
Seen

How was the school?
Did you like it?
Seen

It's a bit awkward but
the school is nice
Seen

I made a new friend too
Seen

Glad to hear that
Seen

Also we are going to one
of my friends house for
dinner so make sure to come
home early
Seen

Sure dad
Seen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNKYU'S HOUSE

Junkyu was currently in the kitchen. Haruto had invited him to spend some time with him but since  his dad told him to arrive early he had to decline. He was currently annoying his mom because neither his mom nor his brother were telling him anything.

"Mom who is this friend of dad?" Junkyu asked for the nth time because he doesn't remember his dad having a friend in Seoul.

"Do you remember Woo? Your old friend?"
His mom asked. The name was too familiar to him. There was no way he won't remember him.

"How can I not mom?" He said still a bit confused. Woo was one of his first friends he had.

"Wait. Why are you bringing him up?"

"Just wait and see my son." She said leaving an even more confused Koala.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback
When Junkyu was 4

Junkyu was shy even as a kid. Not being able to open up, he had no friends. Everyone would say that he was weird or rude so no one talked to him. He would always be all alone playing all by himself.

But that changed when a their family moved to Iksan because of their father's work.

It was his first time moving to another city. He was sitting on the garden outside their new house when he heard some footsteps behind him. He looked behind when he saw a boy who was a couple inches shorter than him. He looked like he was around his age and was a bit dirty covered in mud, but had a huge smile on his face.

"Hey! You're the one who moved here right?" The kid said pointing to their new house still smiling. Junkyu just nodded being shy around strangers.

"I'm Park Jeongwoo. I live in the house next to yours."

"I'm Kim Junkyu." He said in a whisper like voice, but the latter was somehow able to hear it.

"Nice to meet you, Junkyu." He said in an extended tone. "Wanna be my friend?

"S-sure.." Junkyu was not used to this. This was the first time someone talked to him like that. This was the first time someone wanted to be his friend.

And that was the start of their friendship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF FLASHBACK

Present

"Jeongwoo-yah you've already met him?"
Mrs. Park asked.

"I guess you could say that mom.." He said a bit unsure of what to say. He had seen him at school today, but since he came home early they couldn't have a conversation. He was too busy being jealous.

"Woo, meet Mr. and Mrs. Kim. They were our neighbors back when we used to live in Iksan." And now everything made sense.

Why did Kim Junkyu looked so familiar?
Because he was none other than Kyu.

The friend of dad was Kyu's parents who lived in Iksan for three years.

He looked at Junkyu. Now that he looked clearly, he could see that his friend hadn't changed in all those years. His eyes and smile was still the same. He felt bad for being mad at him just cause Haruto talked to him. It wasn't his fault at all. Jeongwoo knew that Haruto has a thing for cute things, and Junkyu was the accurate definition of soft and cute. He felt bad for not noticing him earlier.

Meanwhile, Junkyu was shocked. No wonder he seemed so familiar. Jeongwoo had changed a lot. The cute and chubby kid from his memories looked more mature and manly than before. The round spectacles he used to wear were grown now showing his sharp eyes Though there were some similarities, but he could not help but stare at the handsome face. He now had a sharp jawline and a bit tan skin which made him look even better.

But shouldn't he be in Iksan? When did they move? Is he not feeling well? He did go home ealrly but...

There were many things he wanted to know. But mostly he wanted to get closer to his Woo. The one and only person he missed the most.

Teu-ha!!💎💎💎
I'm gonna leave this here.
Since I have my exams in a week I won't be updating for a few days.
The chapter isn't that long but I hope you enjoy!💛💛💛