Chapter 19

Date continues~

"Ruto-yah! Which one do you want?" Junkyu asked Haruto holding a giraffe headband(?) in his left hand and a cat ears one in his right showing them to Haruto. He stared at them for a second before making his way towards another aisle without saying anything. Junkyu watched him dumbfounded at the sudden behavior.

After a few seconds he felt something on his head. Junkyu looked behind, and there was Haruto wearing  a couple headband with a red heart on top. "Why don't you look at the mirror?" He said grabbing Junkyu by the shoulders and turning him to the opposite direction towards the mirror. That's when Junkyu realized that he was wearing the other pair himself.

"Y-yah! These are for couples!" Junkyu said flustered, immediately taking it off facing Haruto. Haruto pretended to sulk  at that and replied, "But we are on a date," He pouted "Please.. for me?"

That was something new. 

Seeing Haruto act cute was something entirely new. 'Why are my cheeks red again!?'Junkyu thought to himself feeling his cheeks get hotter. So he did the only thing he could.  He looked away and wore the hairband again. Looking any where except at Haruto. Haruto chuckled seeing him acting all cute and dragged towards the counter to pay for them.

"Which one do you want to ride?" Haruto asked looking at all the different rides present there. But Junkyu had his attention somewhere else. It was at their hands interlocked with each other. 'Do we actually look like a couple?' Junkyu asked himself feeling tingly inside.

"Do you want me to kiss you again?" Haruto said leaning closer to Junkyu snapping him out of his thoughts.

💕

"AAAHHHHHHHHHH" Haruto was screaming his lungs out with his eyes closed at the roller-coaster ride along with Junkyu who was simply laughing at the face he was making. It was their third- or maybe fourth ride after all the games they played and Haruto was already exhausted. "SSTTTOOOP THIS THHINNNGGG!!" Haruto screamed again and the speed dropped.  But what he didn't know was that there was a drop coming by.

"Ruto-yah grab my hand if you feel scared!" Junkyu said and without wasting any time their hands were linked again with the big drop followed by everyone screaming.

"I don't think I will be able to speak tomorrow." Haruto said sitting at an empty bench they found. "After all that screaming? I guess not." Junkyu joked handing him a bottle of water. 

"But thanks for today Ruto-yah." Junkyu stated taking a seat beside him. After all that stress caused by school and everything else, this date really did help him take his mind off everything. And in a way, it made Junkyu realize that there is more than just staying inside his room all day.

"There is still one more thing left to ride." Haruto said before standing up and stretching his hand out for Junkyu, for him to grab.

"But  which one? I thought you were tired." Junkyu asked looking at Haruto.

"The ferries-wheel."
.

.

.

"It's so pretty." Junkyu commented looking at the sun setting from far away. Suddenly a cold breeze flew causing him to shiver. "Autumn is already here, guess we should start dressing up warmer." Haruto said scooting near Junkyu to lessen the cold.

"I really enjoyed today's date Ruto-yah, thank you." Junkyu replied showing his biggest smile. 

"So are you willing to come with me next time too?" Haruto asked looking at the sun kissed face of Junkyu under the setting sun. "I'm looking forward to it." He replied appreciating the beautiful scenario in front of him. 

But what he didn't notice was how their bodies were pressed beside each other and their close faces. Suddenly, the wheel stopped while they were at the top. Junkyu turned around to say something, but was met with Haruto staring at his lips, sitting a tad bit too close than normal.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked in his usual deep voice. But there was something in it today that just seemed really attractive to Junkyu. As if being controlled by some unknown force, he closed his eyes shut and waited until Haruto finally got the signal and leaned forward.

What Haruto thought was correct. Junkyu's lips were really the softest thing in the whole wide world. They even tasted sweet like the cotton candy they ate a while ago along with the smell of the lavender perfume he could smell on Junkyu.

Junkyu was frozen. But this time he didn't move at all, nor did he push Haruto away. It was almost as if everything existed only for the two of them. Haruto hesitated at first but started moving his lips gently, Junkyu following him in the same rhythm.

The wheel started moving again and Haruto slowly pulled away staring at Junkyu's eyes.

"Ruto.." Junkyu said, but the other words never left his mouth. Instead it was wide open at looking at the man in front of him.

'Was Haruto always this handsome?' He thought to himself unconsciously staring at how Haruto was looking like a model with the dreamy gaze along with the hair slightly waving in the wind. The slightly parted lips, and then there was the chuckle followed by the smirk. Everything  looked heavenly.

"Let's go, the ride is over Junkyu-yah~ " He said in his usual deep voice, but for Junkyu somehow it sounded different this time.

.

.

.

They were walking in between all the crowd and Haruto was grabbing Junkyu's waist so that they do not  get separated. After a while of walking they finally got out. Junkyu was taking a look at the pictures they too together, but then heard his name being called by someone.

"Junkyu-hyung is that you?" A boy seemingly younger than them asked approaching them.

"Doyoung-ah? What are you doing here?" Junkyu said with a surprised face. "I was here for a few days along with Yedam hyung." Doyoung explained to him and he was about to say something but then he felt Haruto's grip tighten on his waist. "Ah- Ruto-yah this is my dongsaeng from Chungju, Kim Doyoung. Doyoung-ah meet Haruto." He introduced the both of them.

"Wow Hyung you already have a boyfriend?" Doyoung said dramatically placing a hand over his mouth making Junkyu blush. But then- what were they?

"H-How about Hwannie? Did he not come with you?" He asked in an attempt to change the subject. Haruto noticed that and just stared at Junkyu. "He has exams so he couldn't. Were you two on a date?" Doyoung asked pointing the Koala plushy in his hands along with their matching couple headbands.

"Yeah, we were returning from our date when we met you." Haruto said pulling Junkyu even closer. Just then Doyoung's phone buzzed from his pocket. He took it out and checked the caller ID before saying, "It's Yedam hyung, got to go! See you later hyung!" He said and left them waving his hands before walking towards the other gate.

"So um.. let's go." Junkyu said facing Haruto. "We still have one more place to visit." Haruto said walking forward along with Junkyu.

"Where? But it's already late-" He asked Haruto.

"To my house for dinner I already informed auntie and my mom, she said it is alright if you stay the night today."

Teu-ha!!💎

Got some time to write, so I did! Is it a win for Harukyu? What does Junkyu feel about all this? What about Jeongwoo?

T.M.I= I was thinking of adding Jeongwoo here, where Junkyu and Haruto meet him while they were choosing their ride but then discarded the idea since there is already enough agnst in the story.

Read further to find out what happens next!

Also if you like Yoshikyu too and are a fan of fiction check out "In the soul" written by me.

See you on the next update<3

-Kel💛