Chapter 9

A/N = Guys before we start the chapter I want you to comment under the three options. Only one comment per account. Please don't skip this because it is gonna have an impact on the upcoming chapters.💛

1) Haruto

2) Junkyu

3) Jeongwoo

Now let's start the chapter~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It has been a week since they were given the history project. It was tough, having to research about every single thing and noting it down. But somehow Junkyu and Yoshi had finished almost 80 percent of their work in almost half the time. While on the other hand, Haruto and Jeongwoo were not even done with half of theirs.

"How is your project going with Ruto, Woo?" Junkyu asked. They were currently at Jeongwoo's house playing games since it was a Saturday. Two days of a break from the hell-hole named school.

"We... are actually struggling with this one. I tried asking Jihoon-hyung but he is also busy and can't help us." Jeongwoo said while looking at Junkyu, who seemed to understand their situation. After spending some time with them he found out that neither of them was good at communicating with each other about the work which ended in a big mess. Both of them preferred to work alone than work in a group, even though they had been friends for a long time. Junkyu seemed to think for a while, thinking of a way to help them.

"Then how about we help you? We are almost done with ours, and Yoshi is also a genius when it comes to these things" It was actually true. During the week of working together, gathering information, Junkyu came to find out that Yoshi was a literal genius when it came to these things.

"But won't it be inconvenient for the both of you?" Jeongwoo said a but concerned.

"I'll ask Yoshi about it, if he says that it's alright then we can start this Monday after classes!" Junkyu exclaimed almost jumping out of the sofa. Jeongwoo who saw this cute behavior of his friend just smiled. His hand unknowingly going to the latter's head to pat it. Swear it was the softest thing on the planet if not on the whole world.

So, Junkyu took out his phone, went to the contacts to make a call to the said Japanese. Junkyu went outside the room since it was almost impossible to hear because of the loud music both of them were listening to. After a while he came back with a really bright smile.

"So? Did he agree?" Jeongwoo asked even though he already knew the answer.

"He did!" He said throwing himself on the sofa to sit beside Jeongwoo.
(Smooth🤭)

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

It was already Monday, the school hours went by and the final bell already rang and some of the students were seen crowding the hallways, while some were arranging their books. Junkyu was doing the same when Yoshi suddenly popped out of nowhere and asked Junkyu to come with him for a while.

"Junkyu-yah I know I already said yes but now I'm super anxious." He said facing Junkyu.

"Come on Yoshi! They are not gonna eat you! Plus I'm gonna be there too!" Junkyu tried to reassure him but that didn't work on the Japanese male.

"But they are like super sca-"

"Come on Youshi-yah! For me.." He said making the '🥺' face. And as I (guess) have mentioned before no one could say no to Junkyu making that face. So all Yoshi could do was tag along with Junkyu to the school gate where the other two were already waiting for them.