Chapter 20

Sorry my dear people🙇🙇

What was he even doing here acting like a third wheel?

Jeongwoo was dragged by his desk-mate Jaehyuk in this freaking park a whole thirty minutes away from his house just because- he was gonna be confessing his feelings today and he needed some freaking backup! Like seriously? Here he was suffering with his own love life after messing up his only chance and also losing his friend and he just comes up, drags him here and makes him their third wheel?

They were currently walking on the brick road. Jaesahi were walking ahead of him with almost no gap in between them, their shoulders colliding with the other's over and over. Oh how he wished there was Junkyu with him right now.

"Sahi-yah, you look really handsome today." Jaehyuk complimented Asahi straight up in front of him and that's when he knew he couldn't take it anymore. So he excused himself and sat at a nearby bench looking at the small river flowing in front of him.

All the people present there were all couples, who looked like they were on a date themselves- Well except for him. "I wish I could go blind." He muttered to himself looking at the ducks enjoying in the cool water. They were only there for a few more weeks before it get's even colder before migrating somewhere else.

HIs eyes drifted here and there looking for something interesting when something caught his eyes. A familiar figure. A man with brown hair with a beret in his head walking across the bridge a couple of feets away. 'Is that Junkyu? ' He thought to himself squinting his eyes to see better.

It was Junkyu. But what was he doing there?

He tried calling his name but it seemed that the latter couldn't hear him. He was about to approach him when another person came walking. A really identical black Jacket with black hair.

'Is that Haruto? What are the both of them doing here?' He whispered to himself making sure that he was not wrong, or if his eyes were playing some kind of trick on him. He slowly stepped closer to them hiding his face with the cap he brought along with him. They were Junkyu and Haruto. But why were they here?

"....you really planned out this date huh." He heard Junkyu say.

A date? What does he mean by that?

He was just processing everything in his mind trying to make sense, when Haruto leaned downwards and kissed Junkyu?

(The positioning made it look like the kiss was on the lips. I'm sorry Woo.)

"Please... Kyu, push him away like how you did to me..." He found himself unconsciously whispering that to himself. But to his dismay, Junkyu didn't even move an inch. He stayed there, as they were, until Haruto finally pulled away.

Was Junkyu really blushing at that moment? Blushing like crazy and not doing anything? Because Jeongwoo clearly remembers how Junkyu pushed him on the floor when he did the exact same thing to him. He wanted to go near them and them take Junkyu away from Haruto, but his  legs were completely stiff for some freaking reason.

Was his imagination turning into reality? Was he nowhere in the picture to begin with?

'I need to talk to Junkyu.'

.

.

.

Meanwhile at the Watanabe household.

"Aigoo.. Haruto, where did you find such a cute boy?" Haruto's mother, Mrs. Watanabe asked pinching Junkyu's cheeks, cooing him like a five year old child.

"Mom stop doing that it might make him feel uncomfortable." Haruto's older sister Lisa said approaching them. "It's alright noona, I am used to it." Junkyu said remembering how adults always used to attack his cheeks when he was younger, even making him cry once in a while because of how hard they pulled.