Chapter 11

Choi Yeonjun? Again?

Today was the day Junkyu was gonna speak out his feelings for Jeongwoo. He was too excited about it that he woke up at 5 am surprising his mom and sister. Because as everyone knows Junkyu loved sleeping.

"Are you sure you're not sick?" His sister, Jisoo teased him preparing her books for her college.

"Stop saying that!" Junkyu replied annoyed because that was the same thing his mother asked him a while ago. At the moment all he wanted was to calm himself down and think about what he was gonna say to Jeongwoo.

Right now, he was pacing at his room in circles, waiting for the others. He even made a whole speech about what to say before going to bed. Sure it was exciting but at the same time it was scary, to think about what type of face Jeongwoo would make or what his response would be. But he was willing to set his fears aside, just for Woo.

After making his hair and fixing his clothes he waited outside at his doorstep. Jeongwoo and Haruto- the ones he had been waiting for finally arrived.

"Good morning Junkyu-yah." Haruto wished him placing his arms around Junkyu's shoulders. But something was off..
Why was Woo so quiet? The look on his face was the same as yesterday's. Something was up and Junkyu being his curious self wanted to know.

But for now Haruto was not letting him speak to Jeongwoo. Like that, they arrived school and sat at their seats. Haruto had been talking non-stop today to catch Junkyu's attention. And that was being an eyesore to Jeongwoo. All he wanted to do was to get away, get the sight away from him- because whenever he looked at them, he always thought, they look like a great couple- And that pained him. For now, he just decided to focus on the lesson that was being taught.

Almost half of the day was over and it was already lunch break. Junkyu was still not able to talk to Jeongwoo.

And now Junkyu was back to ranting, "Yoshi-yah what should I do!!?" Yoshi who also has been observing them since morning only sighed.

"It's after school right? I'll do something about Haruto , don't worry." Yoshi replied after thinking for a bit.

"Really? You would!?" Junkyu asked in disbelief.

"What are you talking about?" Hyunsuk who just arrived at the table with Mashiho asked the two.

"Just about the project.." Yoshi answered trying to cover up on behalf of Junkyu.

"You've finished it right?" Mashiho asked taking a seat beside them. "Yup! All done." Junkyu said giving a thumbs up.

They were eating their lunch as usual- chatting a bit and laughing at Yoshi's jokes when someone came to their table. It was the all mighty Choi Yeonjun again. He had not shown up to their table after the small argument with Haruto. But now here he was staring right at them.

He leaned over to Junkyu before giving his signature smirk, "Why didn't you call me? I gave you my number right?"

"I-I threw it away.." Junkyu who was shocked because of his close their faces were, somehow managed to reply. Choi Yeonjun was probably the most intimidating person he had ever met.

"Hmm.. I guess that Haruto guy told you so huh... what is he to you anyway?" Their faces were not too close, making it hard for Junkyu to breathe. But before he could do something someone spoke from behind, "Curious enough huh..." and as you can guess, it was Haruto who was called by Hyunsuk.

"What do you want?" Haruto said in a deep voice. "If you've got nothing to do get lost."

"Ah.. juniors nowadays are really disrespectful.." He said now facing Haruto. "..guess I should teach my dear dongsaeng a lesson."

They were about to fight when a teacher came and stopped them before something could happen "HEY WHAT IS HAPPENING THERE!" It was a the P.E teacher who was possibly out for lunch.

"Mr. Choi and Mr. Watanabe come with me to the staff room." He commanded them and the other two had no choice but to follow.
~
~
~
~
~
Junkyu was currently waiting in front of the door of the staff room. After the fight he could not sit still as he felt guilty that Haruto was caught up in his mess. After a while Haruto and Yeonjun came out.

"Junkyu? What are you doing here?" Haruto who was not excepting to see Junkyu at the moment asked.

"Aww... Were you waiting for me?" Yeonjun who was not at all affected by the warning they received said. Haruto just glared as not to create any more unnecessary drama.

"I'm sorry Ruto-yah, because of me you had to-" but before he could speak any further a hand was placed on his head softly patting him.

"It's alright Junkyu-yah, don't worry." Haruto reassured him and started walking.
"Anything for you.." the last part was said in a small whisper so that the others could not hear it except the two.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Promise..

It was finally the last period and Junkyu was all nervous. He kept looking at the clock that was hanging at the wall to their left.

Just four more minutes..

After the four minutes were over- which felt like a whole damn year- the bell finally rang. The teacher left the classroom. And the students started packing their bags to leave. But Junkyu swiftly made his way towards Jeongwoo's desk.

"Um.. Woo, can you come with me for a while?" He asked Jeongwoo who was currently arranging his books.

"Sure Kyu, just let me finish this." 

Junkyu hesitated a bit but still nodded. At least he was gonna get some time to prepare himself.

After Jeongwoo was done he got up and signaled Junkyu that he was ready to go.

"Where are Junkyu and Jeongwoo?" Haruto asked Yoshi as the other two were nowhere to be seen.

"They had something to do so they left early. I think we are not gonna be able to do the group study today Haruto." Yoshi said even though he knew that was not exactly the case.

"Ah.. alright then thanks Yoshi-san!"
~
~
~
~
~
"So, what do you want to tell me Kyu?" Jeongwoo asked while taking a seat at the nearby bench. They were at the park which was not so far away from school.

Jeongwoo signaled Junkyu to sit down, but the latter just refused and continued standing in front of Jeongwoo. Jeongwoo was just observing Junkyu when he saw that his hands were trembling.

"Junkyu ar-"

"I think like you Woo."

Teu-ha💎
Here is a fast update since my exams are over!
My cat just passed away today morning😭
Dear Teumes let's not forget to vote for Treasure on TTA. They are not leading!
Fighting!

💎💛💎💛💎💛💎💛💎💛💎💛💎💛💎💛💎