Chapter 7

"Junkyu?"

"Kyu!"

Haruto immediately turned his head toward Jeongwoo and made a face that asked- 'the heck is happening?'

Nothing was currently making sense.

How does Jeongwoo know Junkyu? If yes, then why did he act like he didn't know him yesterday? Are they in Junkyu's house right now? Are they related or something?

And out of nowhere Junkyu just came near them and HUGGED Jeongwoo and wished him a good morning. BUT the most surprising thing was that Jeongwoo was smiling ear to ear?

A few minutes ago the person who was acting weird and cold towards him is now showing his biggest smile to the one and only Kim Junkyu

A few minutes ago the person who was acting weird and cold towards him is now showing his biggest smile to the one and only Kim Junkyu. The only thing he could think of was that he needed to talk to Jeongwoo.

"Oh- Hey Haruto!" He heared his name being called and suddenly snapped out of his thoughts.

"H-hey... Good morning Junkyu-yah!" Haruto was stunned.

"I didn't know that you were coming along too." Junkyu said in his unique tone, forming a small pout between his lips. And Haruto would be lying if he thought that it wasn't the cutest thing in the whole world.

"Sorry about that Kyu. Now let's go, we don't want to be late!" Jeongwoo was now currently pinching Junkyu's cheeks, smiling fondly at him. The affection they showed eachother made Haruto kinda seem like the third wheel. So, he faked a cough and signalled them to go.

The walk to school consisted of Haruto staring at Jeongwoo for an explanation and Jeongwoo ignoring him. It kind of felt like he was replaced by Junkyu. Little did he know, how his bestfriend was actually feeling.

After they reached school, they went to their respective seats and started getting ready for class. It was the one and only, boring history class. And since the teacher who taught in the second period was absent they were gonna have two continuous history classes.

Haruto was the type to hate history. Why do you even need to even study about some old man, who just went around building statues of himself and getting fat while the people literally starved?

But the man sitting to his right, had an opposite expression on his face.

"Why do you look so excited?" Haruto asked out of curiosity.

"Come on Ruto-yah! It's not that boring!" Junkyu said pointing at Haruto's face. He was making the face which clearly showed how bored he was .

"Whatever... Wake me up when the class is over." he said leaning over the desk.

The teacher came in and the students wished the teacher. It was just the continuation of what they studied the class before. The whole period went by and the topic was finally over with sone minutes left to spare.