Chapter 8

Junkyu was with Yoshi on their way to the cafeteria where most of the students usually eat their lunch. They were able to get close in a short amount of time thanks to Yoshi's sociability and cheerfulness.

They were currently going to Yoshi's table where Yoshi and his friends always sit for their lunch. It was in the corner of the big room and was not that noisy.

"Yoshi-yah!" Someone called Yoshi- probably his friend. There were two students sitting on the table. One looked like a he was a senior while the other looked like he might also be Japanese like Yoshinori.

"Hey guys! Meet Junkyu. Mind if he sit with us?" Yoshi asked and the both of them looked like they didn't mind.

"No problem! The bigger the better right!" One of them spoke. So the both of us took a seat near them.

"Hey I'm Choi Hyunsuk, a 3rd year. If you need any help you can tell me." Hyunsuk introduced himself.

"I'm Takata Mashiho, a 2nd year and I guess you can tell that I'm also Japanese." Mashiho also introduced himself stretching out his arm asking for a handshake.

"I'm Kim Junkyu, Yoshi's partner for our project." Junkyu said accepting the handshake.

"So, Junkyu-ssi." Hyunsuk said.

"Are you a transfer student? I've never seen you around."

"Ah Yeah. I just transferred a few days ago from Chungju."

"Wait- So you're the transfer student everyone's taking about!?" Mashiho exclaimed, which startled Junkyu and also caught the other student's attention.

"I guess so..." But before he could speak he was bombarded with a bunch of questions from the people who were eavesdropping in their conversation.

"Wow, you're really as cute as everyone says Junkyu!"

"So he is Jeongwoo's friend? But what is he doing here?"

"Do you think I can get his number?"

But before they could get any further some came to their table and everyone went silent. He had to be a senior. He had a really intimidating aura, not to mention his fox like appearance.

"So you're Junkyu huh... I'm Yeonjun."

Choi Yeonjun. The school's biggest playboy, known to break a lot of student's hearts. They also say that he is crazy rich so the teacher's never say anything. He reaches out for his pocket and pulls out a card with his number on it before handing it out to Junkyu.

"Feel free to call me whenever you want baby, I'm always free for a date~" He said showing an evil grin leaning really close to Junkyu who was currently frozen at his place. Hyunsuk, Yoshi and Mashiho who were currently witnessing the situation were also shocked. But nobody dared to move a muscle since everyone knew how strong Choi Yeonjun is.

Suddenly someone catches Yeonjun's collar pulling him away from Junkyu. It was Haruto, who currently looked mad.

"Stay the f**k away from him." Everyone could see that Haruto was trying to hold his urge to throw a punch at Yeonjun. He looked really scary when he is mad.

"Chill bro~ I didn't know that he was yours" Yeonjun said with his famous smirk plastered in his face.

There was a huge crowd of students watching them. But luckily, before someone could report it to the teacher Haruto let go of Yeonjun's collar still glaring at him. While, Yeonjun just looked like all this was just a normal thing for him. The students who were watching them just decided to mind their own buisness since the drama was now over.