20 - The Unforgettable Day

🐥 : let's see now, if Jungoo remembers or not 😌
______________________________________

"Yeeeek !!"

Jungkook yawned and squirmed in bed, making the bedsheets tangle with his legs. He tried to open his eyes, adjusting to the morning sunlight spread across the room. Pulling his phone from the night stand, he taps it to see the time.. 8 AM.

"Ah! why I have this killing headache?" Jungkook sits up, massaging his temples. "My head feels heavy. What in the world- oh my!" He gasps and covers his mouth. "I screwed up! aaaaaahhh"

Jungkook falls back on bed with a fake cry when he gets why he has this headache in the first place. He remembers how 'exploring Seoul' with Taehyung ended up in the roadside liquor store.. his constant whining to have 'just-a-sip' turns out drinking three bottles.. Taehyung dragging him home while mumbling that he'll definitely get killed by Y/n for getting her baby Jungoo drunk.. and Jungkook throwing himself on Y/n on reaching home.

"What happened after that??" Jungkook growls, stomping his legs on the bed like a baby.

"... and I'm gonna kill you"

"Ohh!" A flash of memory ran through his brain and jungkook gasps again. "Noona said she'll kill me! aahh what should I tell her now? Jeon Jungkook, this time you're done for!"

Jungkook hurriedly jumped out of the bed, running to the bathroom to freshen up. He took a quick fifteen minutes to finish his routines.

"Okay, huh! I got this" Jungkook checked himself in the mirror, glad that he does not even slightly resembe a person who was drunk and lost his senses last night. "Aaahhh noo!!" He drops himself on bed, crying frantically. "Why did I get drunk?! I think I didn't cause much trouble to noona- or did I?" He shakes his head and recollects himself, looking in the mirror again. "Anyways, if noona is really really mad at me.. I'm using my cute charms on her, hehe"

Jungkook giggles and looks at the mirror with puppy eyes, rehearsing his act of apology to Y/n. "Noonaa~~" He blinks twice to the mirror. "Jungoo is dumb. Sorry for causing trouble yesterday.. Please don't scold me, noonaa~~ you know that Jungoo loves you-

"I love you noona.. I don't want to be your younger brother"

Flashes.

Jungkook's body tenses when the things happened last night plays in his mind like a movie. Each and every thing happened after he got back home drunk, displaying crystal clear.

"NO.. This isn't real.." Jungkook shook his head repeatedly, hoping that his mind is playing tricks.

But the images of him whining to Y/n like a baby.. Y/n struggling to carry him upstairs.. her sweet words making him emotional.. him hugging her tight.. his tears staining her clothes.. and ... the kiss. All that said the opposite. That the last night was real. That Jungkook confessed his feelings to Y/n. That he told.. he loves her.

The boy felt his legs failing. He sat on the bed, grabbing his hair with both hands. His little secret that he meant to hide forever from Y/n is out.

Jungkook felt a tear drop trailing down his cheeks, landing on his lips. "Noona was crying.. She.. s-she will be hating me n-now. No I can't-  I don't want her to-" He rushed out of the room, slamming the door shut and running downstairs.

Jungkook stumbled on a stairstep, almost falling down. He stopping on his tracks, heart beating in a not so healthy pace.. looking at what is happening.

Packed bags. And Y/n in her favourite dress that she liked to wear when going out. as in .. leaving home.

"Noona is .. leaving"