11 - Bye bye Busan

author-nim : hello ! I'm mimi (from the moon 🌝)
_____________________________________

- jungkook's home -

"so , all set ?"

"yeah , mom". jungkook answered and brought his suitcases. "where's jenny?"

his mom chuckled. "may be crying her eyeballs out in her room? go , check on your sister". she said while pushing jungkook lightly.

jungkook nodded and went to jenny's room. opening the door , he saw jenny suddenly wiping her tears secretly and turned towards him.

"yah , were you crying ?!". jungkook asked teasingly.

"aiishh I'm not !!! why would I cry ?"

jungkook chuckled on seeing jenny sniffing while trying not to be obvious that she cried. he went near and pulled his sister into a tight hug.

"jennie noona~"

"aah why are you calling me noona , now?~~ don't make me cry , brat"

"you are already crying. don't blow your nose on my shirt ! ". jungkook joked to make the scene less sad.

jenny hit jungkook's shoulder and hugged him tighter.

"yah.. you really need to go?"

"why are you asking this now?.. you already know that I should move to Seoul , jennie. you also said you were happy for me"

"y/n and you will be having a lot of fun. I am here all alone !! bad jerks , hmph! you are leaving me alone .. we never seperated in these 12 years. I too should have placed top in that photography contest , aaarrghhh!! "

jenny whined and stomped her feets on the floor. jungkook held his sister's hand and smiled to her.

"jennie~"

"what?". she replied in an irritated yet sad tone.

"you don't like photography , do you?". jungkook continued as jenny shook her head answering a 'no'.

"the school we got selected trains students in the field of photography mainly. we get enrolled in university in the same field. you don't want to do that. are you ready to give up on your modelling dreams just to come with us?"

"no.. "

"then why are you throwing a fist now?". jungkook asked calmly to jennie who is now pouting her lips.

"I am already missing you and y/n. I can't stay like this. I don't know how I could do everything I used to do with you two. going to school , eating lunch at the cafeteria , playing jenga , watching movies , fooling around in house.. there are a lot of things we used to do together. a-and now-

"jennn~~ !!" The door clicked open and a cheerful y/n entered the room. she looked at jungkook , then over to jenny and sensed the atmosphere.

"noona.." Jungkook gave a small smile to y/n and pointed to jenny.

"jenn~~ what happened?" Y/n walked towards them and held jenny's hands. "hey .. why are you crying?"

"you don't know?" Jennie gently hit y/n's arms as an act of complaining.

even she acted carefree and tough outside , jennie was a softie who gets sad over little things. being her bestfriend for 12 years , y/n knew it better than anyone.

"alright" Y/n pulled jungkook with her and sat on the bed. "we aren't going"

jungkook's eyes widened as he looked at y/n. he was about to protest but stopped when y/n patted his back with a smile of assurance.