3 - His dream

- Two days later -

It was another holiday. Y/n went to Jenny's house as usual , and found a jungkook struggling with his studies. He's having an exam on the next day. He was whining and grabbing his hair , so y/n dragged jungkook to his room to help him study while Jenny stayed on the couch watching her favourite TV show.

" Ugh! I hate maths ! " - jungkook dropped the pen on his book and pouted.

" Is there any subject you like ? "

" Nooonaaa~~" - he whined .

" What? I was saying the truth " - y/n giggles.

" Should I drop out from school ? "

" Yah jungoo ! Are you crazy? "

" Whyyy~~ " - whines again .

" Don't talk nonsense. What are you going to do after quitting school? Your mom would definitely kick you out of the house and you'll be wandering around the streets--

" No ! I have a safe place "

" Safe place ? Where ? "

Jungkook's cheekbones raised up and eyes formed crescent moon

" Here " - he smiled and closed his eyes , hugging y/n and snuggling more closer while pressing his cheeks right below her shoulder.

" Noona won't let jungoo wander alone .. will you? "

Y/n's heartbeat went up in a split second , and she gently pushed jungkook off her , so that he won't notice it.

" I won't. But you should study hard so that you can achieve your dreams "

" I don't need to study to catch my dream "

Y/n furrowed her brows and looked at jungkook , while struggling to figure out the unreadable expression on his face.

" What dream is that ? "

" It's a secret ! "

Jungkook giggled and took his pen , trying to solve the problems on math y/n gave him.

" Jungoo~~ "

" No , I'm not telling you my dream " - he shook his head

" Hmph " - y/n sulked and turned her back to jungkook .

" Noonaa~~ " - moving closer , jungkook backhugged y/n. " I will tell you if my dream comes true. Please don't be mad at me~~ "

Y/n could sense the pain in his voice. Jungkook is like a little baby. He gets hurt easily.. he's too sensitive. Y/n turned around and ruffled his hair , smiling to him.

" Why should I be mad at you when I love you more than anything ? "

Y/n was taken aback by her own words. She always told him that she like him , but never used the word "Love" because she was scared. She was scared that jungkook may hate her and leave her if he knows what's inside her mind.

She looked at jungkook to find him with a blank expression , which soon replaced by his famous bunny smile .

" I love you too , noona " - he shifted his gaze to the book , and started studying.

Y/n sighed and looked down , then looking at jungkook after a few seconds.

He said it with so ease. Afterall , he sees me as his own sister.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

- ♥️ -