23 - So, In The End..

"What are you two doing?"

Pulling away quickly from Jungkook, Y/n sat there frozen. Jungkook was no different. He also couldn't speak a word as his voice stuck in his throat.

They were caught kissing. On the lips. Jungkook's mom saw it.

The woman kept looking at the two blankly. Y/n clenched her hands nervously. The silent night made the situation more tense than it already was.

"Jungkook--

"Mom, I love noona"

"What?"

Jungkook got off the bed, pulling Y/n with him. He held her hands and walked near the door frame where his mom stood.

"We are.." He took a quick breath. "We're dating"

Before Y/n's mom could say anything, Jenny jumped in the middle startling everyone.

"You said you're dating Y/n?"

Jungkook nodded to his sister, while Y/n kept her head down. She doesn't want to see the look on her best friend's face. She don't have the courage to.

"Who confessed first?" Jenny's question brought surprise to Jungkook's face.

Why Jenny is asking that?

"Um.. me" Jungkook replies, scratching the back of his head.

"Okayy Mom, Pay up!!!" Jenny looks at her mom and snickers.

"Ugh! Why you made my instincts go wrong, boy? I thought my little Jungkookie was too shy to confess!" His mom whines, still keeping a slight smile on her face. She playfully throws a glare at Jungkook, and complains "My 10000 won! I'm gonna be broke now!!" and she ends it with a fake cry, stomping to her room.

Jungkook is confused as hell. Y/n is now pinching her cheeks so hard because she's damn sure that this is a dream.

"Ouch!!!" She cups her cheeks, eyes widened, when Jenny pinched her cheeks real hard. "W-what is.. happening.." Y/n says in a low voice, like she was asking to herself.

Jenny breaks into a fit of laughter, shaking her head while looking at her brother and her bestfriend. "Get yourself together, love birds! You two looks like your soul left your body"

"Jenny.." Jungkook calls. "What's all these? Why mom was acting- wait! What's the actual thing happening here?!"

"Me and mom made a bet on you" She exchange glances with Y/n and Jungkook. "Mom said Y/n will confess first and I said you will. Now I won!! and mom's gonna pay me 10000 won huhu!" Jenny says while dancing tiny steps to congratulate herself.

"Jenn y-you.." Y/n stutters, finding it hard to believe the situation. "You knew that I love- that he love.. I mean--"

"Oh my girl, why are you this nervous? Hm~?" Jenny puts her arms around Y/n's shoulder. "Yes. We knew you two crazily fell for each other. It's too obvious!! Even our cat can see the love in your eyes!" She giggles, and looks over to her brother. "When you aaalways give my bestfriend whatever she wants, I can clearly sense that isn't a sisterly love, bro! I'm not that dumb"

Jungkook tries to hide his smile and blush, not to get teased by his sister. He contains himself and looks over Y/n. "Noona!!"

The concern in Jungkook's eyes made Jenny to take a look at her bestfriend. "Yaah!!" Jenny holds Y/n's shoulders and shakes them a little. "Why are you crying now?!!"

Y/n shakes her head, saying it's nothing but her tears kept falling down. Now Jenny is worried. "Y/n~ what's it?"

Jenny got pulled into a tight hug by Y/n. She kept crying, making Jenny to pat her back slowly, soothing her. "Why are you crying, girl~?"