Chapter 1- The Arrival of the Butler's Sister

It had been 2 years since I last saw him, my dear brother. Two years at the time i was fulfilling a deal of sorts but now i walk the streets of London looking for him. I have heard disturbing news about him from my fellow species that i wanted to know the truth. My name is Selcura Michealis Yes Sebastian is my older brother and i am a demoness.

My black Victorian gown swished as i walked along the murky streets. I look much like my brother crimson eyes but my hair was opposite then his for it was white and long, i hopped on a carriage asking for the Phantomhive Estate. Rumors from the demons i have encountered was that my brother was a lowly servant, a butler to a little child who lost his family in a fire that destroyed his home two years ago. This made me uneasy so here i am hoping rumors are just rumors and that Sebastian is making this young Earl his servant not the other way around.

When i had arrived on the grounds, i was impressed by the manor itself. The estate looked like it would have cost alot of human money like i had need of trivial things like that. Another carriage drove away while a man dressed in black led what looked like a businessman into the manor. The garden when my carriage stopped was a Japanese stone garden, it was serene. I got out of the carriage not bothering to wait for the driver and walked up to the door knocking on it.

The door opened and there stood my brother in a butlers uniform "Selcura, what is the meaning of your visit?" he asked, eyes wide "I see rumors are true my dear brother, you are a disgrace to our kind" i replied cruelly taking out a black hand fan, opening it and slowly fanning myself. I could tell my insult got to him as his eyes were glowing I'm sure mine were as well "are you gonna be rude and keep me out here?" "of course sister, come inside i believe we have much to talk about" Sebastian invited me in and with graceful strides i went through the door.

"So, i see the life of being servant to the boy Earl has paid off tell me who was that gentleman i saw you lead inside?' i asked not caring that my brothers eyes were still glowing, i wasn't going to take back what i said about him being a disgrace, truly he was "a business partner of my young masters who had sold the factory in India behind my young lords back" Sebastian curtly replied, i smirked "how nice" i fanned myself again.

"You know my dear brother, you used to be a feared demon among demons, vicious and cruel it just hurts me to see you reduced to this" i looked down at my lap since i was sitting down "Its a contract, my young master wants revenge over the ones responsible for his parents murder in exchange i get his soul, that's why i am here as a butler" Sebastian explained making me to look up in surprise "you aren't turning your back against your own kind?" i asked "i would never and i would never turn against you my dear sister"

I hugged Sebastian in relief "do you think your young Earl could let me stay? i hear the streets of London are no place for a lady of my standards" "of course, ill bring it up with my Young Master over his afternoon tea" the smell of burning alerted us both "if you would excuse me my sister, I'm afraid Bard has overcooked the meal again i swear i leave those three for 3 minutes and they destroy the place" Sebastian left as i giggled.

From observation there was a total of 4 servants, Sebastian didn't consider himself a servant, Tanaka was an old man who merely drank tea and chuckled, Finny was blonde blue eyed skinny lad with unusual strength, his only talent however was killing the plants in the garden with weed killer (which explained the stone garden i saw). Then there was Bardroy or just Bard the chef according to Sebastian he burned meals and sometimes the whole kitchen with his flamethrower. The only female resident was a woman named Mey-rin she had dull red hair and round glasses, i noted she was clumsy and broke china whenever she could. I grinned also that i know she has a crush on my brother.

I had yet to meet the young Earl Phantomhive, but as he was busy with the man who was trying to cheat him out of his factory and money i thought it wasn't proper of me. Time passed i watched as my brother began playing tricks on the Italian making him run away after he made a phone call to someone revealing his plan. The Italian ended up breaking his leg then Sebastian locking him away in the oven which was cooking pies.

Of course i knew my brother, unless he or his prey were threatened he wouldn't kill them, the Italian limped away cursing loudly in his language with burns on his body. The thought made me chuckle, Sebastian after giving Finny and Bard a slice of lemon meringue pie each appeared in the doorway explaining what had happened with the Italian was part of a game he and his master had been playing prior to dinner.

"I have informed my master of your presence, he would like to meet you Selcura, as master of this estate, he does have a right to know who his under his roof" Sebastian took her hands him his looking into Selcura's eyes "alright, remember you need to give me a tour if he allows me to stay" I gently poked him in the ribs laughing. Today was the first time in a long time that i had begun to laugh genuine.

I was led to the study where a young boy stood who was no older then 12 with dark blue hair a sapphire blue eye as the other one was covered with an eye patch most likely to hide the mark of the Faustian contract, he wore green clothes of nobility, the boy didn't wear full pants but shorts that stopped above the knee black socks and brown buckle shoes "Sebastian has told me about you, i am Ciel Phantomhive head of the Phantomhive Family" Ciel didnt even turn around while talking to me like i was inferior to him such a stupid human

"A pleasure to meet you Lord Phantomhive in case Sebastian hadn't told you my name it is Selcura i am his younger sister" he had turned his head a little at me so his blue eye was staring at me, the gaze seemed so cold "i was under the impression you wanted to ask me something" he flatly told me "yes, i was wondering if i may stay in the manor, i could help Sebastian alot and maybe limit the damages done by your 3 servants" i bowed low i was humiliated while Sebastian tried fighting a smile "very well, Sebastian prepare a room for Lady Selcura" Ciel ordered him.

It made me mad, so mad i felt my eyes glowing and slitted "be calm sister, it wont help you" Sebastian told me as a sign of advice when he led me down a corridor under candlelight, the room i was brought to was elegant with a wide bed and ensuite bathroom "I'm sorry for earlier, for calling you a disgrace there's nothing you do without thinking through it first, the rumors just got to me" i apologized, he hugged me "your forgiven, just remember humans besides my young lord know about demons, the others do no we need to keep that side of ourselves hidden" i nodded "best you rest, if you are to be helping me out tomorrow, you'll be busy" he was about to leave when i spoke "thank you brother have a pleasant evening" he smiled gently at me "your welcome sister good night" he closed the door and left to get Ciel dressed for bed