Chapter 10- The Prince and his Butler

It was 7:00 Pm the snow was falling in the streets of London. I had traveled there on business. Well not really i suppose but i was stuck inside the Chateau for too long. I hate sitting around doing nothing. Sebastian was busy as ever, Ciel was too moody not that he wasn't to begin with and the servants as much as i liked them i just wanted a break.

I wasn't looking for anything really maybe have a tea in the cafes or just window shop. I wasn't afraid to be out at night, i could fend myself against criminals. "Selcura!" i turned to see my brother running towards me "Sebastian what are you doing here? why aren't you back at the chateau?" i asked surprised to see him "i thought i might accompany you, my master allowed me to, hes grown quite fond of you you know he actually ordered me to accompany you" he mused "Ciel is fond of me?" i asked my one eyebrow raised "indeed, don't worry hes not in love with you, he thinks of you as family" i smiled "why didn't he say so before?"

 "My dear sister, hes too proud to admit things like that, surely you know that by now" Sebastian walked beside me "but we mustn't be too long in town, My young lord will need me tomarrow he asks if you'll come with us"  i laughed as i stopped making Sebastian stop as well "he wants me to come with you, usually i have to force him to let me come" i told him while we were walking back to the chateau. 

We made it back before the snow got too heavy and Finny, Mey rin and Bard all welcomed me back "sorry if i worried you three i just needed some fresh air" i told them. The morning came quickly, and as Ciel wished i had accompanied him and Sebastian into London.

Apparently, the Queen asked for Ciel's assistance in solving a case which led to 20 men killed who all had returned from India. When they went to see the crime scene i went off on my own promising to meet them in the square later. 

I went by an alleyway looking into various shop windows when i was pulled inside. I tried screaming but a gloved hand that was definitely male covered my mouth while his other hand was pulling me by the waist. When we were deep inside so we wouldn't be able to make a scene he let me go partly he held onto my wrist "let me go!" i demanded "Lady Selcura this isn't very ladylike of you screaming like a common woman" i gasped what was he doing here?

"Claude, let go!" i yelled once more and he did "what are you doing here? and what do you want?" i crossed my arms against my chest glaring at the golden eyed demon "Why my dear, unlike all the other weak demons who fear your brother, i don't  and want you to take upon yourself this consideration i am quite eligible, I'm far more powerful and could give you anything you wish all you have to do is right here and now agree to me mine into eternity" Claude told me.

So he was in love with me too bad he couldn't have me "you think i want to be paired up with a spider now you take this into consideration your a spider I'm a  bat, bats eat spiders!" Claude just laughed "and in some countries that's the other way around, i'll have you in my web my dear one way or another but for now ill give you some time to think about it next time we meet i better have your answer" Claude vanished into thin air i thought i already gave him my answer. He was too persistant.

I sat by the square when i noticed Sebastian and Ciel coming towards me, they had explained that after checking out the crime scene they went into the criminal district to investigate but Ciel accidentally bumped into an Indian causing a fight to slightly break out. Then another Indian had his servant attack Sebastian but after learning Ciel and Sebastian were not at fault, he told his servant to attack the true people that were to blame before walking away.

When we got to the chateau Sebastian pulled me inside the study and closed the door "you seem distracted Selcura, you didn't talk at all, looked down at your lap and that's not like you what happened?" he asked staring at me, i figured he was gonna find out eventually "Claude came to me again while you and Ciel were at the crime scene, he wants me to be his for eternity" i told him which shocked Sebastian "he isn't going to do anything to you ill make sure of it"

i looked at my brother "he's not scared of you even if it takes years he will always come after me even if i say so he wont stop" i dropped to my knees while we both heard the front door bell ring "you'll be alright my dear sister, this i promise you" Sebastian left me alone to get the door. I joined him after a little bit.

It was Lau with a couple of Indian gentlemen, apparently the same ones Ciel and Sebastian had encountered. The purple haired one looked at me with apparent wonder "who are you? you are the most beautiful woman i have ever seen" The man took my hand and kissed it "This is Selcura, my butler's younger sister" "I am Prince Soma and this is Agni" the Prince motioned to the white haired Indian. Finny, Mei Rin and Bard all admired Soma due to the fact they never seen a prince up close.

I looked at Sebastian and could tell he was not impressed with the prince's apparent flirting, he had enough with the rest of the demon world trying to get their hands on me. The morning came and Soma and Agni woke Ciel up so he could show them around the city. Sebastian came forth though telling them Ciel's day was booked up.

I sat down while Sebastian became Ciel's violin tutor, he was playing very well until it was interrupted by Soma and Agni praying to a statue they had somehow managed to bring. It was a woman with 4 arms in one hand was a severed head below it the hand was holding a bowl under the severed head the third one was holding a trident and the last hand held a curved sword. The woman had one foot on the stomach of a man. A serpent wrapped around that foot. Also a necklace of skulls hung from her neck and her tongue was sticking out.

Agni explained that was the statue of the Goddess Kali, the statue depicted a famous legend. In this legend, Kali slew a demon but she was so filled with blood lust she couldn't stop until her husband the God Shiva threw himself at him. Kali snapped out of it when she realized she was stepping on her husband. "A goddess that powerful has the strength to kill a demon, i will have to remember that if i decide to go back to India" Sebastian remarked, i had to laugh there but i nodded in agreement.

After Agni finished, Soma wanted to be shown around the city. We had ended up watching Sebastian and Ciel fencing while Soma made remarks about being bored "If your so bored why not give fencing a try" Ciel said while throwing a sword to him "alright, but if i win you must give me a day on the town" Soma agreed "that's if you win" Ciel told him the match started but when Soma was losing, Agni stepped in stopping Ciel's sword with a cup and hitting the major pressure point on his arm.

"I'm so sorry sir, when i saw my prince losing, my instincts told me to protect him" Agni tried apologizing while Soma laughed telling Ciel that he wouldn't win due to the fact Agni is an extension of himself. Lau threw a sword to Sebastian "time to avenge your master" My brother just sighed complaining they were 10 minutes behind schedule while Ciel complained that Sebastian was worried about the "bloody time" as he put it.

Agni and Sebastian started their duel but due to the swords breaking it was a draw. Now that had impressed me, a human fighting a demon and it both ended up in a draw. While Sebastian was in the kitchen preparing dinner, i was in the library reading. I quickly stood up when i heard the prince enter "what gives me the honor of your company your highness?" i questioned "I was doing nothing really, It is a surprise to find you here Selcura" i nodded "i was bored in my room where's Agni?" usually his manservant was always near him it reminded me a little of Ciel and Sebastian "he is helping Sebastian in the kitchen, You are truly a beautiful woman Selcura" i nodded again "thank you, your highness is too kind" i did a small curtsy before walking away.

Whats with this world? In the demon world i am desired by many but wanted by one, in the human world my beauty attracts unwanted attention. It truly was making me go insane and it was also angering my brother. At dinner, Soma explained he was in England looking for a servant by the name of Meena. According to him, Meena was always there while Soma was growing up before a English nobleman took her away. Soma was in the country to take her back to India with him.

Ciel made a bad remark saying something along the lines of "all that trouble for a mere servant" which made the prince angry "how dare you say that?! she means alot to me and her absence causes me great despair you can't possibly understand" Soma exclaimed grabbing Ciel "no i don't suppose i understand but i don't care to either" Ciel told him, he slapped Soma away from him before leaving the dining room.

Later that evening, i noticed Agni leaving the chateau while Sebastian watched from the roof i wondered what he was up to.