Chapter 3- Suicides and Soirées

Over the next few days Madame Red suggested that her butler Grell take lessons from my brother on how to be a better butler but every time there was a screw up on his part he threatened to kill himself. Like for instant when he messed up during breakfast he crashed into Finny as Grell was riding the cart split hot tea on the poor gardener then when Grell tried cleaning him up he took the tablecloth off spilling Ciel's breakfast, Grell figured he was going to kill himself with a knife but Sebastian asked Grell  take his suicide outside where the blood wouldn't make too much of a mess. Sebastian also told him how to make tea proper as the tea Grell made was too weak. Something told me that Grell admired my brother a little too much.

I was resting under a tree while Sebastian and Ciel were in town on business watching the servants and Grell. Grell was told by apparently the real Tanaka that the manor was a duplicate of the old one that burned down meanwhile without knowing it the hedges were transformed into skulls. I had suspicions about Grell. Again with the suicide attempt but by hanging this time, me, Finny, Mey-rin and Bard just groaned while Tanaka went back to being the tea drinker chuckling away. A pair of hands took the ladder Grell standing on causing him to really hang for his life.

I had hidden before the mysterious girl saw me, She had blond hair, green eyes and reeked of nobility she wore orange clothes. She decorated the manor to what she called "cute" dressing the 4 servants in ridiculous accessories and putting orange bows on the hanging Grell. When Sebastian and Ciel got home, they were in shock, going towards where Grell was, Ciel were attacked by the girl while my brother tried to get Grell down. I came out of the shadows surprising the girl "Ciel, who is this?" i winced at her high voice "I am Sebastian's sister Selcura, a pleasure to meet you my lady" i curtsied "Oh! I am Elizabeth but you can call me Lizzy Sebastian i got something for you" in an instant he was wearing a pink bonnet which got the rest of us besides Ciel snickering.

Lady Elizabeth as i was told is the young lords finacee, Sebastian explained that she is a noble as well as Ciel so it was natural for them to marry. Her ladyship wanted to have a ball insisting Ciel wear the clothes she brought much to his dismay, i was taken to my room to be dressed. My hair was in a regal bun and a green corset gown ((picture of gown above *fixed*)) "you look so pretty Selcura" Elizabeth smiled after closing her eyes and tilting her head.

After she left to put Grell in something more embarrassing i studied myself in the mirror knowing fully Sebastian was in the study with Ciel teaching him how to dance. Demon genes, our human facade was more beautiful then anything ,I sensed another demonic presence in the room with me  one that made my skin crawl and not in the good way "Lady Selcura, when i heard you were missing i had to investigate i knew you would be where Sebastian would be" a voice rang out, i closed my eyes smiling "nice to see you too Claude, don't you have your own business to attend to what i do and where i go doesn't involve anyone else" he chuckled and grabbed my waist "i must say you look beautiful in that gown" My eyes glowed, turning around i slapped the golden eyed demon "you don't touch me ever again and leave before i call my brother in here" he smirked before vanishing.

If there is one thing i hated more in this world it was spiders. Each demon in my world had some kind of animal associated with them Sebastian was a raven, Claude of course was a spider while my animal was a bat. I walked down the stairs seeing Grell in a white poofy dress with a white ribbon in his hair apparently trying to kill himself again this time by throwing himself out the window "Grell, you aren't being taken seriously you know" i mused he stopped and looked at me "I'm sorry but i cant live with myself anymore this dress is humiliating" Deal with it, when she leaves you can return to your old clothes i thought

Lady Elizabeth was wearing a red dress with pink frills a choker with flowers on it as well as a headband with flowers on it with pink Mary Jane's saying that the clothes she got Ciel would look dashing on him. As she was pestering Mey-rin, Ciel appeared with Sebastian behind him. Her ladyship was right, he did look dashing with a blue outfit with a matching hat.

Of course when she saw that he wasn't wearing the ring she brought him, Elizabeth made a fuss about the ring he was wearing, then she took it from him "Elizabeth give that ring back now!" "why are you so angry? fine then! take this silly ring!" she cried throwing it on the floor and causing it to break. We all gasped and Ciel was so angry he rushed over and was about to hit her but Sebastian stopped him "My lady I'm dreadfully sorry but that ring was an heirloom of the Phantomhive passed down generation to generation it meant alot to my Master" Sebastian explained

"oh I'm so sorry Ciel" Lizzy looked down tears falling, Ciel picked the ring off the floor and threw it out the window "Ciel! why did you throw it away?" Lizzy cried looking at him with wide eyes "its a silly ring like you said even without it im still head of this family"  he walked over to Lizzy who was still crying "how can i ask a lady with puffy eyes and runny nose to dance" he asked her "dance?" Elizabeth asked shocked

Music was heard and i saw my brother on his violin playing a waltz "there's nothing you can do is there?" i asked myself knowing full well he heard me Lizzy looked happy again then she took Ciel's hand going towards the dancefloor. Grell joined in with his singing and i swayed back and forth to the music humming to myself watching the two young nobles smiling and dancing on the floor.

It had gotten late and by then Grell was about to take a sleeping Elizabeth back home a joyful smile on her face. Good byes were done before Grell was off towards Madame Red's house. I peeked into Ciel's room where Sebastian was talking about the ring, Ciel got it back like it was brand new i smiled knowing my brother was truly one in a million "that's one hell of a butler for you though" i went to my room smiling the whole way there