Chapter 5- Jack the Ripper Pt 2

A/N this is gonna be a long one as im combining what happened in episode 5 and 6 

I passed by the parlor the next day where Madame Red and Ciel were playing chess i heard Madame Red say that Sebastian should handle the Jack the Ripper case but i nearly growled when Ciel said my brother was nothing more then his chess piece that he moves around the board. He was one of the most egotistical little boys i had ever met.

I happened to see Madame Red leaving making Sebastian promise her he would always be by Ciel's side which he promised her. She got out to the dark rainy night where Grell was waiting for her with an umbrella. It ended up that Ciel and Sebastian dressed in different clothing Ciel dressed as a poor lad hoping to catch the murderer. I went with them i find in a tight spot two demons were better then one. 

Ciel contemplated how how the women were connected while my brother was contemplating on how a black cat looked i knew his fascination with cats until we heard a woman screaming nearby. We rushed to the source Ciel wondering how the killer could have gotten passed us. 

He opened the door and a splatter of blood hit his face and Sebastian was behind him in a second taking him away rom the gruesome sight of the blood and mangled body of the woman that had been killed. Ciel shook from the shock gasping when Sebastian called out "you certainly stirred alot of trouble sir" Grell stepped out covered in blood "its not what it seems i swear i heard the scream and like you came to investigate" "you can quit the act now Grell Sutcliff Its rare we find one of your position in the human world" I told him i knew he wasn't an ordinary human "yes you did play the role of incompetent butler well" Sebastian finished  Grell smiled evily revealing sharp teeth like a shark "your too kind" he chuckled he took the bow out of his hair making it loose then taking a comb he turned his hair to bright red reminding me of a certain woman. Then he took out a pair of red glasses that had tiny skulls on the chains holding them. His final touches were the fake eyelashes and black gloves. His voice was high pitched

I knew that Grell had a problem, now that he was in his full reaper form it became clear he was in love with my brother something both me and him shuddered at. Madame Red came out while Ciel took Sebastian's hand off of his eyes "if you had left this alone my dear nephew we would be able to  play chess again but now" Madame Red started "your my enemy!"  Grell was brandishing a death scythe in the shape of a chainsaw explaining he was out of shape "Ciel look out!" i shouted when the scythe came down on him a hit that Sebastian stopped with his two hands "good catch Bassy but not good enough" Ciel ordered my brother to kill them both. While Grell was trying to attack Sebastian which time and again he dodged..

Grell managed to pin him to the brick wall, Sebastian held the death scythe while the blade was above his shoulder. While my brother was distracted which i desperately wanted to help i had to watch over Ciel who was pinned to a wall as well which Madame Red about to kill him with a dagger she had hidden in her sleeve. I smelt blood knowing full well Madame Red wouldnt kill her  nephew i turned "SEBASTIAN!!" his arm was cut after he tried to save his master i held my hands to my mouth in shock eyes widened. After Grell saw Madame Red hesitate in killing Ciel he killed her watching her cinematic records.

I had learned that she was angry with the women she killed due to the fact that they had given up having children when Madame Red had her uterus removed after a fatal accident that caused her to lose her husband. She met Grell shortly after she killed the first one. "Good bye Madame Red i truely did love you" Grell told her he walked away after he took her red coat. 

"Sebastian what are you waiting for? your letting the other half of Jack the Ripper get away"  Ciel informed him "yes my master" Sebastian told him. The fight continued as i stayed by Ciel and his aunts body placing Sebastian's coat on her. I looked up and saw Grell headbutt Sebastian giving him the advantage to slice him with his Death Scythe "Brother!!!!" i cried out  seeing the blood. His cinematic record was shown but what Grell saw made him froze with a dumb look on his face. It was what his life was life for 2 years and i was relieved when  Sebastian was alright. They both jumped into the hair and Sebastian stopped the scythe by catching the tailcoat he removed in it.

It was clear the coat was stuck while Grell tried pulling it out. Without his weapon Grell was helpless i did happen to laugh when my brother started beating Grell up, He landed on the ground looking horrible. "you had me worried brother dear" i scolded him "dreadfully sorry now we put an end to this" he picked up the death scythe taking the coat out with ease. He was about to kill Grell after Ciel told him if he needed to repeat his order when a pair of clippers stopped him.

I knew who this pecticular death scythe belonged to, William T Spears head Administrative Reaper in the association even though he hated demons he tried to ask me out a few times before each time i turned him down. Female demons arent rare or unheard up my gender just seclude ourselves for the work of the males but i prefer to do contracts they dont last long ill admitt "Selcura, a surprise to see you here" William told me "of course, naturally i would be where my brother is" i retorted smirking "Reaper Grell you are charged with the following offenses" Willian took out a book reading the out, each offense caused me snicker, even Sebastian was having a hard time keeping a straight face.

William sneaked a little wink at me while i rolled my eyes before taking Grell and his un authorized modified death scythe with him. Ciel stood up but nearly fainted when Sebastian caught him "get away from me" Ciel barked shoving my brother away "Ciel, be a little bit more respectful to inhuman beings who are more powerful then you" i half snarled, he stared at me coldly before walking away.

The Next day was Madame Red's funeral, Even thought i was a demon I had accompanied Elizabeth, Inside the coffin was Madame Red in a white dress and a pearl choker on her neck when the door to the church opened to reveal Ciel holding a red dress approaching the coffin he jumped up and put the red gown over his aunt's body remarking how she belonged in the color red then he placed a single red rose in her hair. I saw Sebastian by a hurst rose petals blowing into the chuch.

While Ciel and Sebastian went to visit the grave of Jack the Ripper's last victim i had went to the Chateau, an invitation was on the bed in my room with the demons seal. I opened the letter up and it said this 

Dear Selcura

We are pleased to inform you that you have been invited to a ball in the demon world upon the twilight hour in two weeks today. We look forward to seeing you and if you could see if Sebastian can make it by asking for a bit of a holiday from his contract it would be most appreciated.

Sincerely

The Council of Demons

What choice did i have really but to attend this demon's ball. It made me suspicious the Council doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit them in the end