Chapter 8- Her Brother's Image

It was a pleasant time to be back at the Phantomhive estate. The peace was wonderful after that horrible time in Houndsworth. That morning i decided to help Sebastian out with his chores. It was mainly polish silverware until Ciel called for him. The three servants were requested to see Ciel in his study for he wanted to talk to them.

I saw them an hour later with what i believed to be Talbot's Camera one that takes shows what or who they care for the most and spirits of the dead. They were heading to the library "and what do you three think your doing?" i placed a hand on my hip, Mey Rin, Bard and Finny stopped in place and gave the  shocked deer look "well we, well you see, um we were just" was all i was hearing from them "you can tell the truth you know" i informed them "alright, Master gave us a job we need to take a picture of Sebastian with this camera" Finny told me and i burst out laughing and when i was done i grinned evily "is it alright that i help you?" "sure!" all three of them shouted copying my grin.

We hid in a secret bookcase, they explained to me that my brother needed to stand still for 14 seconds. Everytime they tried in the library Sebastian moved a little too fast the one time he did stop was to magically make a red rose appear and put it in a vase full of white flowers but the servants were too amazed that they forgot to take a picture. So we were forced to give that up.

Following Sebastian around the manor proved fun but annoying. We went from every room in the manor to where the records were being kept but it failed everytime. There were humorous attempts on the three's part like Finny he pushed the billiard table through the wall in the parlor where Sebastian was, I don't really know why my brother acted like a matador with a red tablecloth though but Finny ended up outside anyhow.

Ciel came up with an excuse to bring Sebastian to his study and it was because the bow on his outfit came undone meanwhile Bard Finny and Mey Rin were on  tall ladder to take a picture of Sebastian but they almost fell off when they almost got caught i was holding the ladder with Finny. When they were about to give up, Sebastian came and ordered them to get Pluto out of sight before a guest arrived.

I decided to help them out of course Finny wanted to be the one pulling the leash but Pluto breathed fire when Finny pulled the leash hard causing Pluto to appear mid air. With the leash burned away, the demon hound ran back to the mansion.

Ciel didn't look happy with the fail attempts and Bard suggested something after seeing Pluto breathe fire "you are not burning the mansion down" the young earl said bluntly when Lau came in "hello Lau" i greeted "Lady Selcura what a pleasure to see you again" "What are you doing here Lau?" Ciel coldly asked "i heard what you were up to please leave it to me i can assure you victory" Lau promised "very well, but failure is not an option" Ciel turned his head away "thank you milord by the way what are you up to?" he asked which made us all groan.

The guest arrived and Sebastian led him to the study and Lau's plan consisted of using Ran Mao to distract him long enough to take the picture but the only one who was distracted was the guest with her various poses while sitting on the banister. Lau even had her stand up with Finny and Mey Rin using large feathered fans to blow her short skirt up. I knew it wouldn't work.

The guest  concluded an interview about the Funtom Company and left dissatisfied that he didn't get a picture of Sebastian. Ciel's plan that night was to put himself in danger so that Sebastian would save him and stay still for the time needed to take the picture. Sebastian wouldn't have a choice due to contract. The young lord had Finny throw a headless angel statue up in the air so it would land on him. Finny tried to save Ciel himself but my brother beat him to the bunch shielding Ciel from the statue's impact. From what Ciel told me after was that Sebastian was overtop of him with the statue's wings making him look like an angel himself but not so after the wings crumbled. After all that trouble, the picture was taken while Sebastian informed Ciel that if he had ordered him to pose for the picture then my brother would of had to obey.

But it was ruined in the dark room when Pluto came in and breathed fire as the picture was coming through according to Bard which made me sigh out of frusteration no doubt that was my brother's plan. I was quite irritated with Sebastian for making Pluto destroy that picture, i wish Ciel would have ordered him to pose for a photo because id be in the dark room with the servants to make sure nothing went wrong. Pluto doesn't come near me and if provoked i could make that demon hound bend to my will.

While Pluto chased Mey Rin and Bard around breathing fire on them Finny and I saw the picture that Sebastian took last night while Ciel was sleeping in the study. He had Pluto in the picture on purpose and rolled my eyes. I knew we hadn't fooled him for a minute, he knew right aways what was going on and was doing what he did to make me and the three servants work.