Chapter 11- Kali and Curry

A/N another combination of Episodes 14 and 15

Sebastian surprised us by hanging upside down outside the window while i sat with Lau and Ciel "He has made his move master" "good" Ciel remarked then Prince Soma came in insisting he come with us. We followed Agni to the lavish estate of Harold West, a man who imports goods from India and owned various shops and coffeehouses. According to Ciel when he did meet the man, Harold seemed obsessed with his social status.

We managed to sneak inside and i had to keep from laughing at the pussy-footing we were doing. We managed to get upstairs where a door wasn't closed all the way. it was revealed West ordered Agni to string up the twenty men all for something called a royal warrant but when West mentioned Meena, Soma barged in and me and Sebastian had to keep Ciel back "you knew where Meena was all along? and you your the Englishman who took her!" Soma yelled "ah this is your master Agni" West chuckled, Soma tried to order Agni to get him, he didn't obey.

Agni was about to attack Soma under West's order which shocked the prince when Sebastian entered with a stuffed deer head over top of his making me and Lau try to bite back our laughter while Soma, Agni and West looked shocked. When West ordered Agni to kill Sebastian due to being a foreign spy  his smart aleck remark was that "no not at all sir i'm merely one hell of a deer" but Harold stopped him telling Agni again to kill him or their agreement was over

The poor Indian manservant fell on his knees and began to cry bloody tears but then he did was he was asked and started to attack Sebastian who had a grasp on Soma. Lau grabbed Ciel and i followed quickly while Sebastian jumped out the window.

We made it back alright but due to shock of Agni's betrayal, Soma broke a china tea set and went to his room. I stayed with Ciel while Sebastian left after Soma "what is he doing?" Ciel asked "i don't know" i answered sipping my tea but we had heard Soma screaming "you're wrong!" over and over, we ran to Soma's bed chambers to see Sebastian cruelly telling the young prince the truth "enough Sebastian, i could have turned the same way as him if it hadn't been for that one terrible month" Ciel told him leaning against the doorway, i stood beside the prince and put a comforting hand on Soma's shoulder. 

It was apparent, Soma was over his little crush on me "what do you mean Ciel?" Soma asked "my parents were murdered and my home was burned to the ground after i was treated worse then an animal, i was a helpless child but i came back stronger then ever and i came back to make the person responsible for their deaths suffer for what they had done they were killed for a reason and by being the head of the Phantomhive family I'm hoping to lure them out by being a nuisance to them" Ciel explained "but why do you do this?" Soma asked surprised "Because its better then the alternative being swallowed in grief, if i don't i may as well be dead with them but im alive and standing on my own two feet I'm still human and no matter how far i fall as long as there is a thread left in me im going to grab it and refuse to give up but every person must choose to take hold of their own thread but enough of this talk Sebastian we need to talk about West come"

 i had closed my eyes during that speech of Ciel's and i could tell it had inspired Soma "Ciel! your right even though i am seventeen compared to you i am a child i'll admit i am a spoiled brat, i knew something was wrong with Agni but i didn't bother to ask now i want to find them and ask them in person please let me come with you!" Soma pleaded

"Don't think so Soma, i don't want to chaperone you but then again i'm not going to lock you in here" Ciel told him "thank you!" Soma exclaimed while hugging Ciel "get off!" "i am sorry i lost my temper earlier and broke your tea set" Soma looked at Sebastian and hid behind me and Ciel "and i'm sorry too" "its quite alright i find you entertaining" Sebastian told him.

We settled down in the drawing room while Sebastian poured tea but Soma jumped when Sebastian set his down. The prince was still shaken up. "so what is a royal warrant?" Soma asked "its an endorsement bestowed by the royal family placed upon their favorite vendors, Royal Warrant holders are official purveyors of the crown" Lau answered "yes and in one week a curry expedition will be held as part of the festivities at the Crystal Palace, there's talk that Queen Victoria will be attending as she is a lover of curry" Sebastian added but Ciel scoffed "that's just a rumor ever since her husband Prince Albert passed away she has been out of public eye"