Chapter 16 - Of Angels and Demons

((A/N Just to let you know this is a combination of Episodes 22 and 23 i did skip episode 21 because i did feel that it wasn't needed and that it had nothing to do with Selcura))

I went into London where apparently Abberline's wife was living, i was instructed by Ciel to give the woman gifts and toys from his company for her unborn child. He also included a note for her explaining what had happened. The thought was nice but careless but i did as asked.

I saw the tears fall from the woman's face as she read the letter, i watched from a window. I could only imagine her pain. I walked away tears falling down my face as well. I had just walked into the manor to see hear the servants packing clothing for Ciel's trip. Well it wasn't just his trip he once again requested i come with him. I was already packed and ready to go but i was scared.

I waved good bye to the servants as the ship started to sail. Paris, a place i havn't seen for such a long time. While Sebastian was with Ciel who was having tea i walked the deck being admired by many humans. Apparently we were there for an exposition and Ciel needed an audience with Queen Victoria.

We went to the Hall of Wonders where a man walking passed said there was a stuffed angel on display "i knew it was too good to be true Ciel" i told him when we saw the display it was merely a stuffed monkey with wings attached "yes quite disappointing" Ciel agreed we started to walk away when we heard a woman screaming. The monkey had come to life and attacked me, Ciel and Sebastian. It had also darkened the room by breaking the lamps causing all the humans in a panic "what is that thing?!?" Ciel demanded he seemed to be panicked as well "calm yourself my lord, you are used to living in the darkness this is nothing" Sebastian assured him "brother, you and me are used to living in a world of black, Ciel is only human" i reminded him "i know Selcura, Master leave this all to me" Sebastian told him "ill take care of your precious human Sebastian" I ran beside Ciel i didn't know where he was going but i promised my brother i would watch over him.

We ended up in a courtyard but we also saw Angela beside a fountain "Ciel look there" i pointed, he saw and ran the other way with me right on his heels. It looked like we were heading up the Eiffl tower but why? why would Ciel trap himself at the highest point in Paris?

Me and Ciel went inside a car that lifted people up the tower only to be greeted by the Queen's young voice "my, its been a while Ciel" her veiled face turned towards us "and i thought you would have come alone" 

I stared out the window while Victoria kept talking not really paying attention as the car moved upwards. When the car stopped Victoria led us upstairs singing "London bridges" as she went. We ended up on the very top of the tower, wind blew her hat and viel off revealing her to be a young woman that's why she sounded youthful "what is going on?" we looked up to see Ashe laughing on a sphere "surprised aren't you Lord Phantomhive and Lady Selcura her highness is the picture of youth, i came to her after her husbands death and offered it to her considering she was going to kill herself i merged her body with his" Ashe explained "i can tell my husband is pleased with the progress i am making" Victoria told us i gasped it was revealed that Ashe too as an angel.

"May the gates of heaven greet you Ciel Phantomhive" Ashe drew his sword and aimed it at Ciel i blocked his attack while Sebastian grabbed his young master, the sword pierced my shoulder causing me to scream out in pain.

I looked upon my brother's face and it held no concern for me which made tears fall from my eyes as my blood pooled on the floor. "Master, please my orders" Sebastian waited for them "Ciel, no" the Queen begged "Sebastian, kill Ashe and the Queen" Ciel ordered "Ciel!" Victoria exclaimed "yes my lord" and he begun his attack. I ripped off the sleeve of my lilac corset dress  so my bloody shoulder was exposed. My bun was ruined so i took it out so my hair was long i wrapped the fabric around my wound and to my surprise Ciel helped me "thank you Ciel" he nodded and gave me a small smile. Both of us watched as my brother tried to kill the queen using his knives but Ashe blocked his attack with his now bloody sword.