Chapter 14- The Impurity of an Angel's Heart

((a/n: this is gonna be a little bit short sorry))

((Reader POV))

Sebastian and Grell, which had followed Angela who had kidnapped Ciel ended up near the Cinematic Record Library. They walked along the trailer and opened the library door only to be greeted by William T Spears' death scythe "i thought it might be you, she wasn't kidding when she said you'd follow your master everywhere"

Grell and Sebastian looked at each other "Grell do you want to be demoted even further why bring an invading rat like him in here?" Grell was about to speak when Sebastian spoke "you call me an invading rat but you have another infestation to worry about" "i know about the angel" William stated "how could you know?" Grell asked. Just then Selcura stepped out behind a statue her eyes glowing red.

((Selcura's POV))

"Selcura what are you doing here?" Sebastian asked me shocked "When i left the abbey, i went to a hotel room paid for it so i didn't have to later then called Will of course he did take a kiss from me as payment" i explained "are you still angry with me?" "yes but in time dear brother in time i will forgive you but for now there is another problem at hand your master is in here somewhere" i told him. While we ran to find Ciel, Will explained that an angel cannot change the past merely ones outlook on it which we had a feeling that is what Angela was doing to Ciel this very moment.

We found Angela with Ciel laying down while his Cinematic Record was playing. She explained that his past was being rewritten and that he was being cleansed. "Soon, Ciel will be as pure as snow" "Master!" Sebastian shouted while trying to get to him "don't be hasty brother" i merely said "yes if you stop her right now his past will be horribly changed" Will finished for me "my young master being purified" Sebastian sounded like he was about to go mad.

We watched as Ciel's Cinematic Record rewound itself something that astonished Grell. Sebastian caught Ciel when he fell after all he was 3 feet in the air. "I was a fool to show you pity but now ill purify you!" We looked at Angela who was furious. We were getting ready to fight, My weapon of choice was a slender silver sword that had a silver bat at the base of the blue hilt, the pommel had a blue stone on it with the different moon phases on the base. ((Picture of Sword on side))

 I got a good look at everyone else's weapons too Will has his gardening tool (i love to tease him i know its a pruning pole) Grell had his scissors and Sebastian well his made me laugh more then the garden shears or the sewing scissors.

My brother was actually using cutlery knives to be more specific. We all stood in front of Ciel glaring at Angela but we all face palmed when we saw the Undertaker go between us with a bunch of books on a cart "excuse me don't mind me" we stared at him with dumb looks on our faces. Here we are getting ready to fight when the loony bin goes passed with a cartful of books to the shelves on the other side. 

Anyone else would be staring at the Undertaker with shocked faces. "hey you, what are you doing here?" Grell started to ask but got hit over the head with Will's garden shears "be more respectful, he's a legend he passed judgment on Robin Hood and Marie Antionette" after Grell got a look at Undertaker's eyes, he swooned allowing Angela to get away "nice going Grell" i hissed out.

Angela locked us into the library and even Grell couldn't get the door opened while a book flew to the floor, it was the record of the girl that.... i couldn't finish that thought it would have made me angry again.  Will explained there was one way to stop Angela from what she was doing and that was a death bookmark.

Undertaker just happened to have one "and its a lovely shade of pink"  At once when it was placed the words stopped and the Undertaker started writing giving Sebastian the chance to appear in the abbey next to that woman after a fight Undertaker sent Will and Grell down there trapping Angela to a wall with a pair of garden shears. The rest of us were free to join the three boys.

Sebastian explained that when Angela knew she was going to lose, she used her full powers to bring down the abbey. We hadn't seen the last of her i was sure of that but Ciel was convinced that she was dead "why aren't you taking my soul! isn't she gone!?!" my brother just smirked when Ciel grabbed his jacket i wished it was over then i can take Sebastian back to the demon world but i was still angry at him for what he did for reminding me of what happened to my beloved mother and for what my father caused.

We went back to the funeral parlour "so why were you in the library? i heard you retired a long time ago" Will wondered "i had forgotten that i took some books out and didn't return them but the young red haired reaper reminded me" Sebastian, Ciel and I left the parlour after the young Earl refused to hear what the true cinematic records of his parents had said. 

The reason why was because Ciel was disgusted with the disrespect of his dead parents knowing they were both sewn together but Sebastian had killed them i had to admit i was feeling what he was at that myself.