Chapter 5

(Quick Updated Authors Note 2023!! THIS STORY WAS MADE 2 AND A HALF YEARS AGOOOOOOOOOO!!! If you don't like big age gaps then this story isn't worth reading but if you do... hola👹)

I FORGOT TO ADD THEIR AGES... my bad

Erinna Carson: 18 Years Old

Milana Carson: 8 months now

Alexandros Bianche: 25 Years Old

Alexa play Favorite Crime by Olivia Rodrigo

2 Months Later...

Erinna's POV:

It's been 2 months.

The best 2 fucking months of my life.

It's been 2 months since I've seen that sex god of a man. I really don't know why my brain keeps on backtracking to him daily but now I have other important things that need to be thought about. I now work at the book store alongside Estella. She really was one of the first people to help me get used to living in a new country. Even though she is a colleague of mine, she really is one of my best friends.

Milana and I now live in a 2 room apartment that's very close to the book store. It's very convenient for me now because It really only takes 5 minutes to get to the loft by walking. I found a daycare that I can take Milana to every week so that I don't have to work with her connected to my hip. The first time I took her to daycare was probably the saddest thing I will ever encounter.

Flashback

We walked into this cute daycare with Milana's diaper bag and her bottle bag. Milana was dressed in a cute Stitch onesie that I bought for her last week. I know this wasn't gonna end well because Milana wanted to be with me 24/7 and this new change is gonna send her into tears.

(The  onesie)

(The  onesie)

"Hello, Welcome to Baby Bear Daycare. I'm Miranda and I'll be taking care of that little angel in your arms." Miranda said as her face started to flow into a bright smile.

"I'm Erinna and this little angel is Milana. She doesn't really like other people taking her away from me so this is gonna be a hassle. I have her diaper and bottle bag ready and I'll be on my way." I said as Miranda started to place the bags onto the counter.

Miranda tries to pry Milana off of my shoulder but she wasn't having it. Her small hands were fisted into my sweater and her little eyes were starting to flutter open. Miranda now had open access to Milana and carried her onto her arms. Milana looked up at Miranda and started to bawl crying. She knew that the person who was carrying wasn't me. She kept doing the grab me hands. I tried to comfort her a little but Miranda insisted I leave and she'll take great care of Milana. My heart broke nonetheless but I had to go to work. I watched as Miranda walked deeper into the nursery room until she was out of sight. A small tear escaped my eye. This truly was heartbreaking for me and my stale heart.