𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥: Our First Christmas

Happy holidays everyone <33 my early gift to you guys :)

9 1/2 months after the twins were born...

Christmas Eve

The cold weather has started to fumigate the Italian coast. The Bianche household has turned itself into a Christmas wonderland.

A small but grand Christmas tree stands tall in the living room and the slight sense of candy canes fulfills the house smell.

This would be the Twins' first Christmas and the first Christmas without Alexandros. A Christmas to never forget.

Erinna & Third POV:

The smell of fresh-baked cookies fills my nostrils in gleam. A soft moan escapes my mouth as some drool falls down my chin and I swiftly wipe it off.

Today is Christmas Eve and I've planned for the entire family to come over. It's the twins' first Christmas and our first Christmas without Alexandros. It's gonna be a semi-hard day but hopefully having to take care of the babies and Milana will distract me.

I'm now in the kitchen waiting for the cookies to be done. The twins are having a blast in the living room watching sensory fruits, which is a god-sent miracle to this planet, and Milana is sitting right next to me waiting for the cookies to be done so she can eat some.

"Mama, how mwuch wonger?" Milana asks me as she plays with the island countertop. "'In about 5 minutes it'll be done okay?" I say and she nods her head. "Can I go pwlay with Yaya and Jj?" I nod and she slowly gets off the chair and runs to the living room.

*DING*

The cookies are finally finished and ready for us to eat! I take it out of the hot oven and just as I was about to eat one...

*BING BONG*

Goddammit, someone's here. "MILANA BABY, CAN YOU GET THE DOOR, MY LOVE?" I shout at Milana. "OTAY!" Milana says as I hear her little feet run to the door. She's really smart and intelligent for her age so I know I can count on her. Plus there are about 10 bodyguards outside of the house so I'm not worried that It'll be someone dangerous.

"NONNA, NONNO!" I hear Milana scream out. I laugh as the happiness in her voice is apparent. My laugh is heard as Stephano and María swoon over her. I quickly take the cookies out of the oven and steal one.

A pair of arms go around my leg. I look down to see a grinning Milana in her white matching onesie that I got for her and the twins. "Mama can I get a hug?" she asks and I grab her and hug the life out of her.

I kiss her everywhere on her face until a big cry came from the living room. Erinna slowly got off the chair and began to walk to the living room with Milanas hand in hers.

The sight they saw was a beautiful one, to say the least. María held baby Juliano on the couch and Stephano held his youngest granddaughter, Myrka, next to María. "Aww, my babies with their Abuelos" Erinna said and laughed. Both Stephano and María looked at her in awe.

The twins heard their parents and started to get cranky, wishing to be with their Mother. Juliano started to air kick while Myrka started to hit Stephano. "And it seems as if they want their Mama" Stephano said as he got up and handed Myrka to Juliano.

"Their stubborn, just like their Papa!" Erinna said and everyone laughed. The doorbell rang again and Erinna quickly ran to the door.

She opened it to see a very comfortable, and very pregnant, Estella with Emiliano. Yes, the couple was pregnant with their first child. They wanted the gender to be a surprise so they're gonna wait it out.

"Oh my word, you look so good!" Erinna says and Estella rolls her eyes and laughs. "This gonna be a real big baby" Estella says while walking in and everyone laughs.

The new family was brought into the living room with everyone else. Milana immediately ran to Emiliano and gave him the biggest kiss on the cheek.

Emiliano has become a father figure to our little Milana ever since the dreadful day Alexandros passed but no one could ever truly replace Alexandros.

The night went fast as the family talked about life and had fun playing with the babies. Soon after, all the babies were asleep on their Mama. Both babies were asleep on her chest and Milana was asleep on her lap. Everyone took that as a sign to start and head out. María decided to help Erinna out with putting the babies to bed. "Just put the babies on my bed. I want to be close to them tonight" Erinna said and María nodded.

Both women walked up the stairs with the sleeping babies and slowly put them on the bed. Erinna and María said their goodbyes and started their night routine.

It was pretty easy tonight since all the babies were in pajamas already. All that needed to be done was for Mama bear to change into some comfortable clothes.

Erinna was soon done with putting on her pajamas which consisted of a baggy shirt and no shirt with some underwear. She turned off all the access lights in the room and climbed into bed.

She pulled both the babies to her right and Milana to her left. She looked at her 9-month-old twins and smiled. Their soft brown locks covered their little eyes as they cuddled up close to each other while Milanas dark brown hair cascaded down her back.

It hadn't been easy to go to sleep after Alexandros passed away but she found a new way. All her children made her feel secure and safe as Alexandros did.

Erinna fell asleep fast but not before saying a simple quote that would be a nightly routine until the day she died and saw her lover again.

"I love you Ale, Always and forever my love. Merry Christmas baby"

Word Count: 1,245 Words Started: May 7th, 2021Ended: November 14, 2021

Started: May 7th, 2021
Ended: November 14, 2021