Chapter 14

previously...

"Is it okay If I take Milana down first? I told my parents I had a surprise for them and I think this is the big one"  Erinna peeked her head out of the closet and nodded.

I practically ran downstairs with Milana still sucking on her giraffe toy. We finally made it to the entrance of the kitchen. Walking into the kitchen, I see both my parents sitting at the kitchen island talking.

I start fake coughing to get their attention. They both look in my direction and in seconds their eyes are wide and their mouths are open.

"Guys, I want you to meet someone very special to me. Meet my daughter, Milana"

Now...

Erinna's POV:

Erinna's POV:

There's no need to panic. I'm meeting my significant other's parents. NO NEED TO PANIC.

He ain't even ask me to be his girlfriend yet...

simp

Anyways, I'm shitting bricks now. Okay, all I need to do now is put this dress on and look presentable.

I take my new floral dress out from the closet and admire it. The dress was long enough to touch my ankles and had a slit for the leg. Its puffy shoulders gave volume to the dress making it more noticeable and the dress made
my waist looked snatched. Perks of being an online shopper. I carefully take the dress off the hanger and put it on quickly.

I put the dress on and woooheeeee I looked hot.

Alexandros gonna eat this up *winks*

(puthy throbbing 🐱)

I gently went through my hair with my fingers to ease out the knots. My hidden bangs were curled from the bottom. I cut them a month ago and thought I looked stupid so I always clipped them up but I guess today's the day to show them off.

I grabbed a bit of my perfume and thoroughly sprayed myself. Okay, I'm ready.

I slowly walked out of our bedroom and closed the wide door. I tried to walk fast but the soreness in between my legs was keeping me from doing so. *Smirks*