Chapter 26

A/N

*THIS CHAPTER WILL BE IN 3 POVS*

*Alexandros*
*Erinna's*
*Third Point of View*

B E W A R E

_____________

Get your tissues ready.

_____________

Erinna's POV:

Erinna's POV:

It's been officially 2 weeks since we've been back from Florida. I thought coming back from a well-needed vacation would be relaxing. It's been anything but relaxing.

Alexandros has been in and out of the house and is constantly on duty while I have a 24/7 job of taking care of a growing Milana. He comes home super late but always remembers to make sure he still cuddles me to bed.

Alexandros's work between the mafia and his business has slowly put a wedge between our communication/bonding time. I know he's providing for our family but you can't blame a girl who wants to spend more quality time with her boyfriend, right? Uhh, why can't life be rainbows and butterflies?

It's currently 10 o'clock at night. I'm holding an almost sleeping Milana with her toy giraffe that she's had since she was little. Her small little hands are wrapped around my neck and her soft snores passing through right ear. I slowly try pry myself off the comfortable couch that I've been sitting on for the last 2-3 hours.

I'm finally able to get up from the couch and I slowly walk up the stairs while holding my sleeping baby.

We reach the door to her nursery and I lay her down in the crib. She's been having some trouble sleeping lately, so I bought a white noise machine that's helped so much in bringing her sleep schedule back to normal.

Milanas little body starts to erupt in cries as she realizes that I'm no longer holding her. I try to step away from the crib until her little babbles melt my heart.

"Mamaaaaaaa! Mama" She cries out for me desperately. I cannot fold, she needs to learn how to fall asleep on her own. I slowly close the door and sneak the baby monitor out of my pocket. It has audio that's indebted into it so I can know when she's crying or is awake.