Chapter 16

previously...

We stayed in silence, just holding each other close. He suddenly pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend? Officially." He said. My heart immediately stopped. I looked deep into his eyes.

"Yes" I whispered out. I pulled him in close and kiss him urgently. Our lips now locked together. I feel his tongue slide through my lips and devour its way through.

We pulled away after a while and just held each other.

"I love you, girlfriend"

"I love you too, boyfriend"

Now...

Alexandros's POV:

Alexandros's POV:

She's my girl. My women. My everything.

I always have admired my parents' marriage. From enemies to lovers, they made a pretty good team together. Even in the circumstances, they were in.

My parents had always strived for me to try and be like them and find a nice woman for me but I was too stubborn to listen. Now, I'm glad that they got into my head for once.

Me and my girl are now back home from the beach. My parents took Milana for the night to our secluded hotel that only we can get into. They said something about 'make me more grandchildren' or whatever but I didn't listen to anything else they said.

Erinna and I are now cuddling in the main living room. We barely just got out of the shower and decided to have a nice movie night without the little one. "Which movie should we watch?" Erinna asked quietly as she yawned. "Hmm, I don't know you pick" I say squeezing her waist tighter into my hold. "Oooo, how about a Disney movie? I love Princess and The Frog for only Naveen. He's so charming" she says in a daze. I mentally roll my eyes in my head. Am I getting jealous of a Disney character?

"I'm just kidding my love, you'll forever be my man-crush every day" she says as she pecks my lips. I chuckle at her cute statement.

"Let's watch Fifty Shades of Grey, sí?" I say as a devilish smirk appears on my face. I feel her body tense up in my arms after I say that. "Uhm, that's fine" she scarcely says out. This is gonna turn out great.