Chapter 9

Alexa play Dreaming Of You by Selena Quintanilla

hello to all the new readers who are now reading HER:)))) ily all </3  p.s i know you're reading this Adriana... I see you 🤺

also... i officially started working on the sequel :) yayyy

and yes... there will be a sequel 😉

previously...

Erinna's POV:

This bathroom was huge. It was the size of my apartment for god's sake.

I walked to the bathroom to see a 2 piece of a pajama set. It was stunning. I usually slept nude because I didn't like the feeling of clothing on my skin but I had to hear.

I put on the pajama set and admired it. It looked really good on my body. I wasn't too tall but wasn't too short. I had some stretch marks here and there on my body that was starting to fade away. I had medium-sized hips and a medium-sized ass. Let's just say my body is my body.

I've always been self-conscious about myself and how people would see me because of the scars on my body.

After finishing my night routine, I walked back into the room to see a half-naked Alexandros holding a sleeping Milana. His body was backed into the headboard and his toned body on display. This was a sight that I could enjoy any day.

"You like what you see, baby?" Alexandros said while chuckling at me. A bright red blush spread across my face which made him laugh silently. He padded the spot next to him and I gladly sat down next to him.

"I'll take care of Milana, amore. Go to sleep." Alexandros said while I nodded and placed a peck on his soft lips. I laid down on top of his chest and cuddled closer to him. Just as I was about to welcome sleep, I heard something that will warm my heart forever.

"Goodnight baby, we both love you so much"

Little did they know that all hell would break loose after that........

Now...

Alexandros's POV:

Alexandros's POV:

I woke up to a blinding light in my eyes. I grunted from the pain as I slowly opened them. I felt small movements on my chest and a small sneeze. I looked down to see Milana already awake in her glory poking at my face and slobbering on Erinna's hand the was covering her lower half. I chuckled at the sight making my chest slowly move up and down.